Why are they out so early. what a freak.

Why were YOU put so early?

I smiled to myself as I looked at my bag. now i realise, it was less about the food and more about me going out. it was a bliss not to be questioned on my whereabouts.

I reached for a bag when a voice, a real one not from the depths of my head said "I hope you're not eating that for breakfast"

I jumped a mile up in the air, my biscuits i had spent so long picking out fell to the floor.

I swore loudly, rushing to pick them up but hitting my head of the coffee table, I swore again

i heard a familiar laugh from behind me. jin.

"Why are you here you scared me-." I said rubbing my head

Jin chuckled "I'm making breakfast. what about you?" I held up the bag of food I brought. "You were gonna eat them for breakfast" He said. this was infact a statement.

The memory of the maknae line causing trouble and loud coming into my head. Then yoongi yelling at them and kicking them, but really kicking me. "It was an accident but I don't feel sorry" 

"I'll keep them in line." jin said smiling, apparently knowing what I was thinking. "Why don't you help me cook," he said walking into the kitchen. i nodded, however getting up slowly, giving him time to reject me. 

"Why were you up so early?" he said handing me a knife. he was giving me the job that i hated, but also liked. i like cutting things evenly, but my hands dont let me. sometimes my hands just dont work like other peoples. maybe most the time. however, to not cause difficulty, i took the knife.

"Well I couldn't sleep and then I got bored so I went out." I said as pulled out a chopping board. "So you haven't slept." he said shocked. I shook my head " I thought you had-I feel so bad for asking you to cook- you go on and sleep" jin took the knife from my hand

"ill sleep later" I pleaded. He gave me a look as if he knew this was the most fun i was having in days,

"Fine." Jin sighed. I smiled taking back the knife. " you should smile more" jin said watching me.

Nothing to smile about in my life.

We finished making breakfast. "I'll go wake yoongi, namjoon and jungkook up they are the hardest to wake, you can do the others"

Jin said taking off his apron. I nodded. I was anxious, my life was a risk here.

I knocked on Taehyungs door, my head filled with apprehension.

He didn't answer jin told me to just knock and if they didn't respond I should just go in.

I opened the door slowly. "taehyung?" I slowly crept into his room I didn't want to turn on the light imminently.

"Taehyung" I went over to his bed. I opened the curtains so he got natural light and so he wouldn't see me looking over him and think the worst. also i want his eyes to burn in the light because thats what he deserves  "its time to wake up" I whispered. He turned hiding his head.

"Breakfast" I said simply. He groaned "what are you doing here"? He shot me a dirty look from behind his blanket.

"Waking you up, its breakfast time." I said flatly.

He groaned and covered his face. "I'm getting up, you can go now" he said rolling over. i rolled my eyes. he probably lacks brain cells in the morning. 

Next was Jimin. Jimin would be easiest as i think. all i had to was shake him awake as i dont think he would flinch at the sight of me. 

I knocked. No reply. I opened his door. He was sprawled out on his bed like a starfish. "Jimin?" I whispered opening his curtains. "Jimin? You need to wake up" I said softy crouching down tapping the bed slightly. i think he deserved a nice waking up. He opened his eyes a little but shrunk away at the light.