048

[From author point of view]

"Hyunii Hyunjae!Uncle is here!" Doyoung shouts and run to the twin and give them both a kiss.

"What are these uncle?" Hyunjae asks point to the bag that Doyoung brings with him.

"A snack for you." Doyoung said and hand snacks to the twin happily.

"Eunnie!" Anni runs run to Jaeii and give her a big hug. Annie was sick these pass few day. She doesn't have time to visit Jaeii.

"Aww my baby boy,Dohwa." Jaeii ignores Anni and run to get Anni's baby and kiss him instead. Anni and Doyoung have a child name Kim Dohwa which is 2 years old.

"Hey,I'm not a clown stop!" Anni shouts at her sister. Jaeii giggles and laugh to her sister. Jaeii gives Anni a hug and take Dohwa away.

"She only interested in my son not me." Anni said and walk inside with Hyunii instead.

"Woah-Since when you are here?" Doyoung is shocked because Taeyong is already inside.

"10years ago." Taeyong said and continue playing with Hyunjae.

"Eunnie-I heard you find their dad now." Anni slowly said and look at Jaeii.

Jaeii doesn't say anything even nodding her head. Anni looks at Doyoung and mouth him to take all the kids to play out side and they will talk. Doyoung nods his head and take his child and his niece and nephew out side.

"Eunnie-Every one makes mistakes." Anni said and look at Jaeii hope that she will listen to her and forgive Jaehyun.

A whole hours they spend their time talking about Jaehyun. Taeyong and Anni try to hard to talk good stuff about Jaehyun so she Jaeii can forgive Jaehyun.

Suddenly the door bell ring and they decide to stop talking and Anni goes to open the door. Jaehyun is outside waving at his childs. The twin run to their dad and they both hug Jaehyun's leg.

"Why are you here again?" Jaeii comes out side and stare at Jaehyun who is in front of her. Anni takes the twin away just incase. She leave Jaeii and Jaehyun to have some talk. Doyoung carries his child and run inside following Anni.

"You haven't forgive me yet?" Jaehyun asks looking at Jaeii.

"I never said I do." Jaeii said coldly.

"Aww-I hire them to convince you but the result still the same?" Jaehyun said and look at Anni Doyoung and Taeyong who are peeking at them.

"You hire them?!" Jaeii raises her voice at him.

"Ahh ohh no-No no." Jaehyun quickly refuses and smirk awkwardly.

"Just forgive me Ji." Jaehyun said while holding her hand and caress her hand.

"No is No. it's never be Yes." Jaeii said and close the door leaving Jaehyun outside. Closing the door Jaeii start smiling and back to her poker face.

"What are you guys doing? Go home!" Jaeii said and look at them.

"You close the door how can we go?" Taeyong said and point to the gate that she just close.

"Go." Jaeii said and open the gate. Jaehyun thought that he has been forgiven.

"I'm not letting you in.I'm letting them out." Jaeii said and block Jaehyun away. Taeyong Doyoung Jaeii and Dohwa come out and wave bye to Jaeii before she closes the gate.

"You guys-I hire you guys but why?" Jaehyun said and look at them.

"We fail-Just go home first. We will come again tomorrow." Anni said and tap Jaehyun shoulder.

"Aww-" Jaehyun said

"Just go home-The weather is not good. It might be raining soon." Taeyong said and look at the sky. It's dark so maybe it'll rain so bad.

"No I'll wait." Jaehyun said and refuse to go home.

"It will rain." Doyoung warns him but Jaehyun shakes his head.

"The girl who name Kim Jaeii still love me. Don't worry she will come out." Jaehyun confidently said and Taeyong Jaeii and Doyoung are speechless.

"Okay be careful- I need to go now." Doyoung said and Jaehyun nods his head.

"Me too-Better go home." Taeyong said and Jaehyun nods his head but this guy won't go home.

"Be careful-We're get going now." Anni said and wave bye to Jaehyun. Jaehyun smiles and pinch Dohwa's cheek before letting them leave.

"Jung Jaehyun won't leave unless Kim Jaeii comes and open the gate and let him in!" Jaehyun shouts

-I really appreciate it. Thanks you for 18k!!