006

[Jaeii's Pov]

Where the hack is he gone?

It's 11:00pm already?

He won't come back?

Aish!He should have told me before he gone.

"Annie!Do you know where Doyoung office is?"

I decided to phone my little sister because the two work together so they must be in the same company.

"Xtaisusiebydusn!He told me last morning and want me to visit!"She said

"Oh Okayyy,Good night!"I said to my sister before hanging up the call.

I run to my the living room to get my jacket that I left there and decided to take an uber to that brat company!

[From Author Point of view]

"HAECHAN!Hurry up!" Jaehyun shouting at Haechan.The boys are waiting for Haechan to find the information and ready to go.

The boys wait him in the car.There are two car.
The first one is Taeil Jungwoo Johnny and Mark.
The first one already leave...The second one is waiting for Haechan.

At the same time Jaeii come out from her taxi which is surprise Jaehyun the most.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?"Jaehyun shout at her while walking toward her and grab her wrists.

"Hey,Jaehyun!You hurting her!"Yuta shout from inside the car seeing Jaehyun squeezes her wrist hard.Jaeii just let out a painful face because he grab it too tight!

"I ASK WHY ARE YOU HERE?"Jaehyun suddenly shout which surprise his hyung inside the car.Taeyong come out and try to calm him down.Taeyong got push away by Jaehyun.

"JAEII!Why are you here?"Jaehyun asked again but Jaeii face is painful because her wrist is hurt.

"I..I just wait for you too long!"Jaeii stutter while trying to push his hand from her wrist.

"OMG!WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME?"

"AM I ALLOW YOU TO COME?"

Jaehyun shout and shout until Jaeii face become more emotional.She blink her eyes again and again.

"I..I...I didn't know that you are busy and got an important business!"

Jaeii burst out into tear in a couple of minute.
Taeyong is speechless because if Jaehyun active also Yuta did.They know that he cares but why did he has to shout at her?

"OMG!"Jaehyun take his hands and ruffle his hair hard.He see that Jaeii is crying so he pulls her to his chest and hug her tight while one of his hands is calling someone.

"Jena,Come to the office now!"

Jaehyun said though the phone and he immediate hang up.

Jaeii is still crying because if scared on his chest.

Taeyong approach her.

"Don't cry!"Taeyong pad her hair slowly.Jaehyun release his hug and go in side to look for Haechan.

"Why did he need to shout?"Jaeii wipe her tear and face Taeyong with her crying face.

"He sometimes be like this whenever care too much!"Taeyong explain and padding her like a brother pad his sister hair.

"Oh,Imm Taeyong and that is Yuta!We are jaehyun bestfriends!"Taeyong introduces him self also Yuta who come out of the car and bow to her.

"You must be..."Taeyong said

"Jaehyun's fiancée!"Yuta add

"Yes,Imm Jaeii.Nice to meet you!"Jaeii introduce her self.

"Haha okay,Jaeii stop crying!"Taeyong try to clam her down.

"Is your wrist okay?"Taeyong check in her wrist but her wrist is turning red because if Jaehyun grab it so strong!