019

[From Author point of view]

Jaehyun is preparing him self. He just wear a normal sweater and pants. Today he doesn't have any plan beside meeting Taeyong. He wakes up at 7:30pm and start taking a bath and wear his outfits brushing his hair a bit. He puts his hand in his pocket and went downstairs. The maid greet him. "Do you sleep well,Mr.Jung?" Auntie ask while walking to Jaehyun.

"Yes!"Jaehyun short cut answer make Auntie sigh but walking behind his back following him to the table. "Jaeii?" Jaehyun sits on the chair and ask auntie. "She hasn't wake up yet!" Auntie reply and Jaehyun nodded. Jaehyun takes out his phone and text Taeyong to pick him up.

"I'll go out and be back in the afternoon!" Jaehyun told Auntie before leaving. "Yes,Mr.Jung!" Auntie bow to Jaehyun. Taeyong has already come so Jaehyun hops on Taeyong's car and drove to the coffee shop. "How can I help you?" The barista ask the two handsome man. " 1 iceAmericano please!" Taeyong said look at Jaehyun to ask what is he ordering. "Hot green tea,please!" The boys pay and walk to their seat waiting for their order to arrive.

Meanwhile let's go and check on Doyoung Mark and Haechan scene. "Hyung,You sure you are okay?" Haechan ask Doyoung who always shaking his head like having a dizzy. "Imm okay!" Doyoung said and Haechan nodded. The three of them are walking around the park. Mark and Haechan are playing the kids thing also play with the kids in the park. Doyoung is just sitting on the bench waiting for them to finish playing. "Uncle,You are sick right?" Suddenly a little girl come with a candy in her hand and give it too Doyoung. "Haha,How did you know?" Doyoung ask taking the candy that the little girl give him and smile. "A beautiful sister tells me!" Then a small girl run back to her friends and play.

"Doyoung!" Suddenly Annie appear and smile at Doyoung. "Anni?"Why are you here?" Doyoung said and smile because seeing her here. "I just walking around..." she said and sit next to him. "Why are you here alone?" Anni ask looking at him. "No, I come with two kids!" Doyoung said and giggle. "Kids?" Anni raise her eyebrows and try to find the kids that Doyoung said.

"Mark Haechan!" Doyoung calls out the kids he was talking about. Mark and Haechan come to Doyoung to see wether he need their help or not. "Here,Kim Jae-ah...Jaeii's younger sister!" Doyoung introduces
Anni to them. Anni stand up and bow to them as a greeting. "Ahh,Hello! Imm Haechan and this is my 8th hyung,Mark!" Haechan said,he seem interested in Jae-Ah. The two would be a great friends.

"Should we go and grab a drink? There is a coffee shop nearby!" Haechan suggest and Anni look at Doyoung with a puppy eyes. She wants to go but worried that Doyoung won't go. "Let's go then!" Doyoung said and Mark help him stand up. Haechan and Anni walk away from the two. Haechan and Anni start a conversation. While walking they laugh a lot. Mark and Doyoung just look at them.
"Hyung,They know each other before?" Mark ask
"No way!" Doyoung answer while glare at the two who are laughing like crazy in front of them. Mark scan Doyoung's face and know that he is jealous over Haechan. "Hyung! You jealous?" Mark tease and Doyoung glare at Mark. Mark doesn't dare to look at Doyoung because he is scary now.

"YOU TWO!STOP PLAYING!" Doyoung shout at Anni and Haechan who are playing and having a conversation. Mark shocked because he suddenly shout also Anni and Haechan stop walking and look at Doyoung. Anni and Haechan stop walking and Doyoung walk to them and give both of them a glare before walking with Mark. Haechan and Anni follow Doyoung and Mark from behind in stead! "He is scary!" Mark turn around and mouth the two.
Anni and Haechan nodded and look at Doyoung back. "He shout so loud!" Anni whispers Haechan
"Probably he is jealous?" Haechan said and look at Anni.

"Jealous?Two of us?"