042

-2 and a half month later-

[From author point of view]

"Mom!" Jaeii is refusing to her mom saying that she is pregnant. "What? Aww I told you-You have a morning sickness." Her mom said and flick her forehead.

"It's can't be-mom!" Jaeii still denying the truth. She just feel her stomach. "Go and buy it and check. Don't come and angry with me." Her mom said and continue chatting with her friend leaving Jaeii is speechless alone.

#30minutes later

Jaeii has come back home with a package on her hands. She told it tight. "Please..."Jaeii said and toke out the pregnancy test and stare at it with fear.

Suddenly she spots Jaehyun is walking toward her smiling at her. Jaehyun finds her suspicious but he doesn't say anything beside standing in front of her.

"ehh-Where are you going?" Jaehyun stops Jaeii from leaving from his sight.

"Room!" Jaeii said and look at Jaehyun blankly. In her mind saying "Do not let he sees my pregnancy test".

"Why are you going so fast?" Jaehyun said and grab her waist and pull her closer. He has no idea that she got the pregnancy test on her left hand. Jaehyun spots the package and grab it from her. He puts it so high so she can't grab it. She try every thing to get it back even when she tiptoe.

"Why are you get mad easily now a day?" Jaehyun said and look at Jaeii.

"Because there is a person who make me mad! Give it back!" Jaeii tries to grab it once again but fail. Jaehyun looks at her and Jaeii gives up not staring at his eyes. Jaehyun kiss her forehead before giving her the pregnancy test even he doesn't know what is it inside the package.

"Hey,where are you going?" Jaeii asks after seeing Jaehyun walks away without saying a word.

"Just going out a bit! I will be back."Jaehyun said and put on his shoes.

"Tell me the location!" Jaeii said and look at Jaehyun. She has a plan to surprise him if he did tell her the location.

"Office like always." Jaehyun said and smile to her. Jaeii nodded her head and Jaehyun opens his arm want a hug. Jaeii slowly walk to him and give him a hug before Jaehyun left.

#15 minutes later after the pregnancy test

"Mom!Mommy!Mama!" Jaeii runs around to find her mom who is sitting on the sofa get annoyed by Jaeii's loud voice.

"What?" Her mom said and look at Jaeii who is running around like a kid finding candies.

"It's real!" Jaeii shows her mom two pregnancy test and it's both positive.

"Omo!Oh my freaking god...Damn-Sht omg!" Being a mommy for the first time Jaeii doesn't seem to be surprise but her mom is more excited then her.

"Imm just joking with you but now it's real?" Her mom runs to her and take a closer look to the pregnancy test. It's real and positive.

"Wow!Omg-IMM GONNA HAVE A GRANDCHILD!" Her mom jump around like a baby.

"Mom! You are too excited then the baby's mother!" Jaeii make a (-.-) looking at her mom who is jumping around.

"So it's mean you guys fall in love for real?" Her mom's eyes can tell how much curious she is.

"Since the honey moon trip about 3months ago." Jaeii said and left her excited mom alone and walk upstairs and come back with her handbag.

"Where are you going?" Her mom who is chatting someone said and look at her daughter.

"Jaehyun." Jaeii said and her mom smirk see how sweet they are. "Enjoy honey!" Her mom said and give Jaeii a wink before she could leave. Jaeii somehow think that her mom is weird.

"I never see Lucifer for while now." Jaeii said while walking. As she trying to get a car someone appear.

"Lucifer?" Jaeii said seeing Lucifer besides her saying "Hello".

"It's been a long time!" Jaeii said and hug him and he hugs her back and ruffle her hair.

"Wait and where are you going?" Lucifer asks staring at her and the car.

"Jaehyun's office." Jaeii said and look at Lucifer but Lucifer seem suspicious. His face doesn't look well.

"I mean- I don't have much time here but if you can don't go there" Lucifer said and his soul start getting away one by one. "Aish-Give me a few second!" Lucifer shouts and his soul back to normal.

"Why?"Jaeii start getting curious.

"Just don't!" Lucifer said and look at Jaeii. "But you have another choice jaeii but I won't tell you but you can go if you want. They keep pulling me I need to go. Be safe but I suggest do not go there!" Lucifer said and he gone. Jaeii doesn't sure what is Lucifer is talking about so she just shrugged her shoulders and drove to Jaehyun's office.

[Jaehyun's Side]

"Have you found them yet?" Jaehyun asks Doyoung who is checking in the internet hacking about Black Boys

"It's not that easy." Doyoung who is sitting on the table said to Jaehyun.

"If your wife know you will dead that you still involve with this Job." Yuta said and look at Jaehyun.

"It's been about 3months but it's okay. If the problem doesn't solve I won't quit. My sister dies because of them I can't act like nothing happen." Jaehyun said and look back at Yuta. Another scary crime keep appearing one to one day and Jaehyun sure that it's Black Boys who are the one who did all of this but they haven't got any evidences.

"Hello?"

Jaehyun answers the phone call.

"If you want your wife back come alone."

A man say through the phone. Without saying anything back Jaehyun broke the phone on the phone and push Doyoung away from the desk make him hurt his butt. Doyoung pouts at Jaehyun but he won't blame Jaehyun because he knows what going on now.

"Taeyong,Make a plan!"

"Haechan,Prepare for the guns!"

"Mark,Call the police make sure they don't hack us and know that we do call the police."

"Jungwoo,Get the car ready!"

"Taeil hyung,Prepare!"

"Johnny hyung and Yuta hyung stay here."

"Doyoung hyung,Taeyong hyung will come with me."

"Jina!Prepare the hospital and ICU, if they don't let us just take the whole hospital and give them money." Jaehyun said and everyone got their job and start working on it.

"Let's go hyung!" Jaehyun said and mark throw him his gun and they are ready but before he gets downstairs he got a call from Jaeii's mom.

"Hey,son! I wanna ruin Jaeii plan. She will go there and surprise you! You gonna be a daddy now!" Jaeii mom said. She doesn't know that her daughter is in a danger.

"ye-yes?Da-daddy?" Jaehyun shocked with the word 'daddy'. So it's mean not just his wife but his kid too.Jaehyun suddenly feel weak and fall down on the floor unexpectedly...