022

[From author point of view]

"why are you making a poker face like that?"jaehyun who is sitting on the sofa in the living having jaeii sitting beside him.he asks her because jaeii always put on a poker face. "think about it your self!"jaeii said and jaehyun chuckle.he got what she is thinking and start to laughing. "so funny huh?"jaeii give him a dead glare.jaehyun just laughing yet he is trying to hold back his laugh. "wae?you still think that i will be the same as before?it has a reason!"jaehyun suddenly admit him self as jaeii's ex boyfriend.
"w-what?"jaeii shocked because of what she is hearing.she almost start to believe him that he is not jaehyun she used to know before but he suddenly admit it by him self.wait-isn't it good that he admit it without you finding it out by your self?

"i won't-at the past there is a reason behind it which i can't tell you yet..."jaehyun said and look at her straight in to her eyes.you can tell that his eyes are not lying at all.he really mean it for what he is saying. "you think i can take you that easily when you already broke my heart once?you must be imagine too much mr.jung jaehyun!"jaeii said and give him a smirk before walking away.she doesn't go to her room but going out instead. "wake up from your dream as soon as it's possible mr.jung!" jaeii said once again before walking away without her phone or even her wallet.

"oppa!"as soon jaeii left...anni who is just come back from the garden at the backyard come to jaehyun and take a seat next to him. "why are you showing that sad face what wrong?"anni notice how jaehyun face turn sad automatically. she tries to look at him but he doesn't even look back. "wae?"anni ask once again hoping jaehyun will reply. "ji,she won't except the fact that we are having a married 4days from now because of the past."jaehyun finally said it and anni listens without understanding. "hah?you guys know each other before?" anni ask and put some snack on to her mouth. "i am jung yoon oh!jaeii's ex!"jaehyun said and the snack that almost go in to anni mouth drop down from her hand.

"yoon-yoon oh?"anni repeat and jaehyun nodded his head. "ayeee-oppa!don't joking around!jung yoon oh is one of the popular mafia!you are not!"anni try to laugh to break the awkwardness between her brother in law. "yes!i am the mafia!"jaehyun admit his self and anni eyes become bigger. "no-no!"anni can't except the truth.jaehyun is a mafia how about doyoung?he is jaehyun's right hand,how can he not a mafia like him? "imm sorry-please excuse me!"anni bow to jaehyun and leave his house leaving jaehyun alone.jaehyun has nothing to do beside sitting down with a frown face waiting for the sisters to clam down...if only anni except him as her brother in law he sure that anni will help him.why jaehyun that we used to know before isn't here?turning out to other jaehyun that jaeii hate the most?he loves her but she can't except him because of the past.

"oppa!"