047

[From author point of view]

-Next morning (Still flash back)

Helen is ready for work. Today she has to work only the first section which is only morning so she is free in the afternoon. She hurries and get out but

"Omg-you scared me!" Helen said when she opens the door reveal Taeyong is standing in front of the door staring and smile at her.

"Good morning!" Taeyong said and Helen gives him a dead glare and ignore him.

"Awww Helen! I come early to pick you up to work!" Taeyong said and follow her behind offering to take her to work.

"I can ride bus so no worries." Helen coldly said and walk to the bus stop wait for her bus to arrive. Suddenly Taeyong carries her up and take her to his car instead which make Helen screams like someone is kidnapping her.

"Don't shout or imma kiss you!" Taeyong said and Helen stops immediately hearing what he just said.

On the way to her office, she always on her serious face and get angry because of Taeyong.

"I'll pick you up honey." Taeyong said and give her a wink before letting her get off from his car.

Helen has a plan which is she has to leave at afternoon but Taeyong doesn't know that she only work for morning so he will pick her up at night. She gets off from his car with her evil laugh and wave at him. Taeyong is surprise because she waves at him but he waves back and drive away.

As an expected, Taeyong has been waiting for her in front of her company since 6pm but she hasn't come out yet but he still waiting. He thought she might be working over time. He is planing to take her for the hot pot so he takes a bus instead of driving his car here. Taeyong is looking for the guide but he only not here so he keep waiting even it's cold. Slowly it's start to snow but he still wait outside rubbing his hand to make it's a bit hot.

"Uncle you should go home,It's snowing." Suddenly a cute little boy with his mother approach Taeyong and tell him to go home since it's going to snow hard.

"I need to wait for someone." Taeyong kneels down and pinch the little boy cute chubby cheeks.

"Today is weekend so that company will work only morning,I guess they are all gone. You should go home do you will be sick." The lady said and Taeyong stands up and look at the company and just realize there are no light. It's all dark.

"Ahh I think she is already gone." Taeyong said and put his hand inside his jacket.

"You are wearing too little,go home." The lady said and Taeyong smiles at her.

"Bye bye uncle,You should go home." The little boy said and wave bye to Taeyong before leaving with his mother.

Taeyong sighs and walk back to the bus stop waiting for the bus.

"I guess I have no chance." Taeyong said and close his eyes regretting the past that he made.

After that days Taeyong has move to busan which make Helen can't find him. She knew that she was wrong to leave him alone under the snow but Taeyong is already gone. When Taeyong is back he has no contact with Helen. They doesn't meet each other again till now~

-Reality

"Why are you here after left me for 4 years?" Jaeii raise her voice at Jaehyun who is looking down doesn't dare to say anything.

"Omg-ottoke? Are we going to be sue by her too?" Doyoung said and wipe his sweat on his forehead because she is so angry now.

"Jaeii..."

"Hyunii-Come here!" Jaeii said and Hyunii has no choice but to go to her mother because she always listen to her mother and Jaeii is the one who looks after her these four years.

"You want to get them after leaving them to me for four years?" Jaeii said and Taeyong and Doyoung know that she will talk more that the kids shouldn't hear it so the Taeyong carries Hyunii and Doyoung carries Hyunjae and bring them away from their parents.

"Jaeii...I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Is that all you can say? You even wanna sign the flat from to get the kids out."

"I just wanna save you,Ji." Jaehyun said and yes he is right. He wants to save her first.

"How about the kids? They take your blood. It's your own kids and you don't even stay beside me that time- you left me remember that Jung Jaehyun?"

"You left me for 4 years- You let me suffer alone in the hospital. You don't even go and check me up for the last time- you just left me without saying any words-" Jaeii said and her tear start to come out and look at Jaehyun.

"Ji, in the name of 'husband' I should save you first. We can get kids later but I need you first. I don't wanna lose you again. As you know we used to broke up just because if my sister dead. You don't know the reason yet but yes the reason is because of my sister dead if I continue dating you...you will be in danger like her."

"Please give me another chance,Ji. I haven't done anything in the name of 'Husband' and 'Dad' yet." Jaehyun said and hold her hands caressing her hands begging her.

"Jaehyun, past is past. Don't worry I can raise them alone. You can come visit them in the name of 'dad' but I'm not sure if can be like before." Jaeii said and take Jaehyun hands away and walk out. Jaehyun ends up crying also Jaeii after leaving him she runs to the bathroom and start crying...