049

[From author point of view]

"He might passout if you don't let him in." Lucifer who is standing next to Jaeii said.

"He deserve it." Jaeii said coldly

"Why are you always appear when I don't want you to appear?" Jaeii said and look at Lucifer.

"Ehh-I can't stop my self. If I want to show up I will show up." Lucifer said and stare at Jaeii.

"I don't know you deal it your self. If he sick or in danger it's your fault you pabo." Lucifer and leave, jaeii want to stop him but he already left.

"Aish-You stupid ghost!" Jaeii shouts and trying to take a peek at Jaehyun who is standing under the rain.

She run up stair to see him clearly. Jaehyun notices that Jaeii is looking at him from above so he decides to play a prank on her. He start coughing (A/N:Corona XD) and try to make it loud as he could so Jaeii will know it. Jaeii ignore it and Jaehyun start to sigh. Suddenly he falls down in front of the gate which make Jaeii shocks.

"What the hell is going on?Is he die?" Jaeii exclaims and close the curtain and run to the gate. She opens the gate and Jaehyun is laying down. She checks his breath but he hold his breath.

"What is this?Why is he stop breathing?!"

"Yah!Jung Jaehyun!I cant carry you to the hospital.Wake up!" Jaeii exclaims loudly and slowly it's start to rain. Jaeii is trying her best to carry Jaehyun up in side her house. As soon as Jaeii carried him in her house she puts his down and start pulling him instead.

"Omg-How can she pulls me like pulling stuff?" Jaehyun said in his mind. He pretended to be pass out to get Jaeii attention. Since her room is downstairs it's easy for her to drag him inside.

She pulls him to her room and try her very best to put him on her bed. Jaehyun has been place on Jaeii's bed. Jaeii climb up on top of him and start to hit his chest. Jaehyun can't hold the pain and he decides to open his eyes and start coughing.

"Omg-Are you trying to kill human?" Jaehyun said and pad his chest slowly.

"Are you pretending?" Jaeii exclaims and look at her husband straight into his eyes.

"Your eyes look like a tiger." Jaehyun said

"Move!Lemme change first and we'll have a talk."

"Do you have any clothes that fit me?" Jaehyun asks and open the closet. Surprisingly some of his clothes are in Jaeii's closet. He secretly smile and take his pajamas instead of normal outfits.

"Omg-Are you exploring my room?" Jaeii said because Jaehyun is still looking around her room.

"Nah-It's also mine." Jaehyun said and get in the bathroom and take a hot shower and change into his pajamas before coming out.

"How often do you wash this?" Jaehyun smells his pajamas that he wore.

"Why do you ask?"

"Cuz it's smell like I don't know how to call it.Do you wash it daily?" Jaehyun said and look at Jaeii whole drying his wet hair.

"Excuse me sir-I haven't forgiven you yet. Can you leave my house now?" Jaeii exclaims and look at Jaehyun.

"Oh I thought you're already did because you come and toke me here." Jaehyun said and throw the towel that he used to dry his hair away and get on the bed. He pulls the blanket and cover him self act like nothing happen.

"Jung Jaehyun!Imma count time 3. If you don't leave you will know what will happen!" Jaeii demands but Jaehyun closes his eyes act like nothing going to happen.

"1...2..........3!" Jaeii said and Jaehyun doesn't even move an inches. Unexpectedly Jaeii grab a pillow and hit on his little baby very very hard. Jaehyun eyes become wide.

"OMG-How-" Jaehyun slowly fell off my the bed because Jaeii hits him so hard.

"Do you think I'll give up that easily?" Jaehyun said and he stand up and try to hold the pain. He pulls Jaeii on to the bed. By holding her waist Jaeii can't even move because Jaehyun is too strong.

"Last time last question,Will you forgive me?" Jaehyun demand staring at Jaeii.

"I never see people asking for forgiven and do this." Jaeii said and avoid Jaehyun's eyes contact.

"What then?Cute?Act cute?" Jaehyun asks but Jaeii ignores him.

"My beautiful wife,Can you forgive me?" Jaehyun said and act cutely in front of her.

"Look like a lama." Jaeii said and push Jaehyun away.

"Ahh Jaeii." Jaehyun whines because Jaeii is getting off from the bed and ignore him.

"I already forgive you since you left me." Jaeii said while tiding the mess that Jaehyun made.

"Really?!Really?!"

"I just upset that's all." Jaeii said and look at him.

Jaehyun slowly approach come to sit on the very end of the bed and pull her to sit on his lap.

"Thanks you for everything,Ji." Jaehyun said and look at her straight in to her eyes.

"I will be the best Husband and the best daddy." Jaehyun said and give her a peck on her lip,cheek,forehead.

"Daddy?Mommy?What are you doing?" Hyunii and Hyunjae are here.

"Oh Ah oh well-We are studying." Jaeii said

"Can you play with us?" Hyunjae said and Hyunii shows the toys that she bring to her mom room. Hyunjae spread the toy on the floor and pull his dad to join him. Jaehyun plays with his daughter and son while Jaeii is staring at them. Seeing Jaehyun smile make her smile too without realizing.

Jaehyun realize that Jaeii is staring at him and he looks at her and mouth

"I love you."

-No more chapter-

Hello guys!! When I first write this book I never imagine that it'll be a lots of people support and read my book but surprisingly you guys make me know the feeling of getting 1k viewers until this much viewers. For some reasons I was planning to make this books to 2-3 more chapters but I lose my motivation so I will end the book here. Yes the book is suck, my grammar ,vocabulary and the way I write is not that good so I hope y'all can forgive me. Also if y'all don't see some of my books probably I already deleted or unpublish it. I might stop writing fanfic. Or I might continue,who know? Lastly I would like to thanks y'all for reading this book making this book get more viewers. If it possible I won't stop writing fanfics. Thanks you in advance for wasting your time reading my books. I love y'all more then I can describe it. I will try my best to come up with new ideas for new fanfic! Last but not least this author love her readers so much.

Good bye 'Husband' s readers!!

I have my new account here for Skz fanfic since this account only popular Jaehyun Fanfic lixyeet