001

[From Author Point of view]

Chatter*

A group of boys are gathering around the living room and have some chat.

Are they a mafia?

I think I have seen them before....Mafia 127?

"Hyung!Give it back!"The youngest one is chasing after Mark to give him back his phone.

"Tae,Do you think this will work?"Doyoung who is a right hand of the mafia boss asking Taeyong who is sitting behind him.

"Kids!It's too loud!Lower your voice!"The oldest one,Taeil shouted from the kitchen because the youngest are annoying.Yuta is with him making some breakfast.

They all have different things to do now.

But someone is missing,

Where is a mafia boss?

Where is he?

Jaehyun known as Yoon-Oh who is a mafia boss.

"Why he hasn't arrive yet?"Jungwoo who is sitting on the couch with Taeyong and read his book asked the members.

"He said he has a meeting at the company!"Johnny reply while he is working with Doyoung and Taeyong.

"Doyoung,Just hack it!"Taeyong said and Doyoung look at him also Johnny.

"Just do it!"Johnny said and Doyoung turn back to look at his computer on his lap.

20min later~

"Let's go to the company!"Yuta suggest after coming out from the kitchen and taking off his apron.

"Well-Maybe Jaehyun is struggling there!"Taeyong said and they all prepare them self to their own company.

127 Group

They all arrive at their company.

One by One coming out of the van looking like a star.

Doyoung always put his hand in his long jacket also he always wear a long jacket.

Taeyong who like wearing a beret.

These two look more cooler.

Chatter*

"Well-I guess not!"

A boy who is sitting on a chair turn his face to face a man who is standing in front of him.

"I'm not a fool!"

He said as he looking at his nail.He didn't even look at a man standing in front of him at all.His feet are placing on his desk.

"Boss!I'm sorry,Give me another chance!"The man who is standing bow to a young boy who is sitting.

"I don't wanna repeat my word!"

"If you are fired I will save more money to have fun!"

"Well-You can go now!"