024

<Flashback>

"anni!Youngie is tired!"8years old doyoung is chasing after anni (6years old) at the backyard of anni's house.jaehyun (8years old) is playing alone because doyoung is playing with anni. "awww-anni heard you said you never tired so easily."anni stop in one place and look back at doyoung who is trying to catch his breath. "got yah!"doyoung run fast as he can and catch anni from the back. anni giggles along with doyoung because she fall for his trap.

"eunnie?"hearing anni said eunnie jaehyun who is playing run to the chair and take his book to read and pretend to be a good boy. "emmm-hey,jay!" little jaeii (8years old) is pulling jaehyun shirt to call him but jaehyun still act like a boss reading his book.
"jay,i never see people read a book up side down before!"jaeii takes a seat next to jaehyun and said while looking at him.jaehyun realize that the book is upside down.he look at jaeii shyly and turn to book back to normal.

"jaehyun,doyoung!let's go back home. tomorrow all of you have school!"jaehyun's mom come out and call the kids who is playing.doyoung needs to go back with jaehyun because they live together since doyoung's parents are aboard. "ahhh..."doyoung said and stand up,helping anni stand up. "i will see you at school!"doyoung ruffle anni hair and she nodded.
"jay,if you read a book up side down like this i afraid you can't pass your exam when you go to high school!"jaeii tease him and jaehyun stand up and give her a pout and a glare. "i can take you as my wife so you can look after me!"jaehyun sentences surprise everyone even his parents. "jaehyun!where did you learn all these sentences?"jaehyun's mom said and look at him.

"dad!"jaehyun point to his dad and his dad look at his mom without saying anything. afraid that his wife might kick him. "byee!see you tomorrow ji!"
jaehyun said and pinch her cheek before running to his car.doyoung waves bye to anni before following jaehyun behind.

#Next Day

It's break time! The kids are having fun by their own.
anni is pulling doyoung everywhere to play with her.
they end up playing hide and seek together.meanwhile our young characters are enjoying their own personal stuff. they are playing on the slide and have some talk like a teenager huh!
jaehyun left jaeii to buy something and jaeii wait for him on bench inside the play ground.he comes back with a small scratch on his hand.jaeii ask him what he doesn't say anything beside hand her a ice cream.
she holds it in one hand and other hand take jaehyun palm and blow it for him.

"we will be together forever!"jaehyun said and hold up his pinky finger.jaeii nodded and make a promise with him.

"doyoung,what are they doing?"anni who is sitting on the floor asking doyoung.doyoung is just standing and look at the couple putting a pinky promise.
"let's make a promise too then!"doyoung said and anni raise her head to see doyoung since she is sitting down and he is standing. "promise youngie that you will be a good wife for me in the future!"doyoung said and anni look at him confuse. "what's that promise?" since he is older then her for 2years she doesn't know what it's mean yet. "just promise!wae?you don't trust youngie?"doyoung said and anni shake her head. he holds up his pinky finger and anni make a promise with him without knowing what he is saying at all.
{youngie is doyoung}

<Reality>

"anni!listen to me first!"doyoung is chasing after anni because she is upset at him for lying to her.she walks to the garden at the backyard but doyoung is still following her. "bro!good luck!"the boys said at doyoung before we could leave from the living room.
"fighting doyoung!she is easily to comfort!"jaeii who is still standing said and give doyoung a thumb up.
"we can make two couple in 1 wedding!save money!"
jaehyun said and the boys agree.jaeii just glare at jaehyun but jaehyun give her a cute smile instead.