041

[From author point of view]

"Really sorry for what happen." Jaehyun is apologize to the hotel manager. Jaeii is standing beside him don't even dare to raise her head up. "I can pay for the new kitchen." Jaehyun said to the manager but the manager shake his head. "It's okay sir,Just the wall turn black and broke some stuff it's okay we can deal with it." The manager said and Jaehyun nodded his head.

"So then Thanks you so much but here just take it." Jaehyun ends up giving the money to the manager. "Ahh thanks sir." The manager bow to him and Jaehyun smiles before walking away. "Madam,Your husband is gone." The manager said seeing Jaeii is standing still. "Hah?Oh thanks for not blaming I need to calm him down,He is mad then you! Bye" jaeii said and go after Jaehyun.

Jaehyun just walk pass by his house which make Jaeii a bit confusing. Is he gonna sleep out side? "Hey,Jay! Where are you going?" Jaeii shouts but he doesn't reply. She end up running faster so she can catch up on him. "Wae?You want to eat a burn fish?" Jaehyun said and look at her. Jaeii pouts and move aside so Jaehyun can go and buy some dinner since the hotel restaurant is close today.

30minutes later~

"Come and eat!" Jaehyun is already prepare the food on the table out side. He calls Jaeii out but no answer so he decides to sit down and eat only the vegetables because he knows that Jaeii won't eat vegetables. "Jay!I have something to show." Jaeii comes out from the house holding something behind her back and look at Jaehyun. Jaehyun sigh and looks at her. Jaehyun eyes almost drop to the floor seeing her face.

"What? Kim Jaeii! Is the kitchen has fire again?Why is your face black?" Jaehyun shouts looking at Jaeii. Jaeii shakes her head and take the stuff that she hides behind her and give it to him. It's her burn fish but she peal it out so it's left with the unburn part.

"Oh wait! Salad!Chicken!Soup! Wow" after seeing the foods that Jaehyun bought she throws her fish away and Jaehyun who want to catch the fish but fail. He end up staring at pig head who is eating her food.
"Eat all of it! Imm full!" Jaehyun said and go pick up the fish that Jaeii throw away and take a bite of it.

"Hey! It's dirty! Why do you eat it?" Jaeii raise her voice seeing he keeps up the fish and eat it. "Because you are the one who make it." Jaehyun said and Jaeii is shocked by his word. She hasn't even try it but she sure it's not good. Jaeii suddenly stands up and go to Jaehyun. Jaehyun who is standing and staring up. "Wae?You still angry?" She gives him a back hug and trying to tiptoe to see his face clearly.

"Yes! Imm angry!" He said and doesn't look at her back. "Ayeee-Jayjay! Imm sorry!" She said and jump and jump behind his back. "What if the house is full of fire and I can't save you? What should I do?" Jaehyun said and turn around facing her. "Mianhe!" She said and give his a hug. Jaehyun just smile seeing she is so cute. Jaehyun release the hug and lean closer to her lip. Seeing like this she close her eyes but "Muah!" Jaehyun ends up kissing her forehead. He tease her for some reason. "Wtf! I thought you were about to do something else." She said and cross her arm. Jaehyun is surprise hearing what she just said. "Come then!" Jaehyun said and carry her up heading in side the house. "Ayeee ani-ani! My food Jung Jaehyun I haven't eat fully yet! Put me down!" Jaeii said and wanna grab her foods but emmmm. "Imm your food don't worry." Jaehyun said and close the door. *bang*

About to kiss each other they hear a knock. "Hyung!We will go back tomorrow right?" Mark who is out side shouting and ask Jaehyun. Jaehyun sigh and shout "yes" back. After mark gone Jaehyun is about to do his work but "Hyung! I will make go and buy foods so we can eat inside the car!" Haechan knock the door and shout. Jaehyun put his hand on his waist. "Do what ever you want!" Jaehyun shouts and Haechan left. "Jaehyun-ah!" Doyoung is the one who knock the door now. Jaehyun looks angry right now. Jaeii who is under him just stare at him without saying anything. Jaehyun ends up waking to the door and open

"What are you guys doing here? Mind your own business! Do what ever you want! Do not disturb me!" Jaehyun starts shouting out loud. The boys are hear gather in front of Jaehyun's small house to have a party. " I was about to ask you if you wanna join us!" Doyoung is shocked but he manages to ask Jaehyun wether if he wanna join them. "No I don't! Go and do it over there Go! Do not make a loud noise! Go!" Jaehyun point to the right side and telling the boys to go and party there. Jaehyun closes the door *bang* in front of Doyoung's face. "Aish! Next time you guys come and ask! I end up got scold! No party imma go to get my wife first to see if she wanna join!" Doyoung stomp out angrily but not after Jaehyun comes out again so Doyoung stops and turn back look at Jaehyun to see what he is doing. Jaehyun writes something in a small board and place in front of the door and go back inside. "All done! Let's do it." Jaehyun said and Jaeii has no word to refuse so...

Doyoung sighs and look at the boys who force him to ask Jaehyun but he ends up hey scold. Doyoung stomps our angrily back in to the hotel to get Anni. The boys quickly move there stuff to the right side or Jaehyun will kill them.

On the board that Jaehyun's place in front of his door say "Do not disturb us or Jung Jaehyun will kill you!"

-10k?Really?Really really thankful!!