013

[From author point of view]

"Hyung,I think I need to go back!"Jaehyun who is working on his desk suddenly felt his head become heavy and heavy.

"Ahhh-Are you okay?"Yuta come to Jaehyun and feel his temperature which his own temperature.

"Omg!Fire!"Yuta jump and walk back to Taeil who is working. They are shocked because Yuta said Fire.

"What fire?"Johnny ask as he looks at Jaehyun then look back at Yuta.

"His head!"Yuta said and Taeil rush to Jaehyun and feel his temper. It's really hot,He hasn't clean his wound yet but come to work in stead.

"I'll send you back!"Taeyong said

"N...No! I'll go back by my self,Hyung continues your work!I can go back by my self!"Jaehyun said and pack his bag and leave. The boys sigh because he always being stupid and refuse his hyung.

{Jaehyun's Mansion}

"BIG GHOST HEAD!I told you to come hurry but now it's already 12:00pm where the f**k are you?"
Jaeii who is sitting and complaining to her self.
She walks from the kitchen to the living room and from the living room to the kitchen repeat it like forever now. Their maid already went home so she all alone in a big house.

"Yoboseyo?" Suddenly her phone ring and she picks it's up and sit on the sofa.

"It's mom,Mrs.Jung!"Oh it's Jaehyun mom.

"Ahhh,Annyeong omma!"Jaeii greet her mother in law. She wonder why did her mother in law call her now? It's midnight already.

"Can you come and meet me tomorrow morning?"
Mrs.Jung said

"Ahhh,Okay omma!"Jaeii politely said

"Sorry to bother with Jaehyun this hour!" Mrs.Jung tease her daughter in law.

"It's okay,omma!"Jaeii giggle and said but in her mind not like that.

"Take a good rest,Omma won't bother!Good night Jaeii!"

"Ne,Omma!Have a good sleep!"Jaeii said and hang up the phone. She throw her phone on the sofa.

"Bother? Omma Omma!He isn't home yet!" Jaeii sigh and try to close her eyes. She has been waiting for Jaehyun since she was back home 8:00pm!

+Knock Knock+

Jaeii goes and open the door reveal Jaehyun is standing in front of her. Jaehyun walks in but Jaeii didn't even move an inch.

"He doesn't even greet me?"Jaeii said to her self

"Why are you so late?Big short head? You know I have wait for you since 8:00pm! I haven't even each lunch yet because my hand is hurt and I can't cook my self!Auntie is sick so she goes back! And you can cook why don't you come faster? I told you to come faster,didn't I?" After finish saying Jaeii close the door and turn around.

"AHHH!Jung Jaehyun!" Jaehyun has pass out in the floor,Jaeii eyes almost teary seeing like this but she try to hold it.

"So I was talking alone back then? Oh God!"
Jaeii said and doesn't know what to do with Jaehyun body.

"Pull?"Jaeii said to her self and pull his arm to the stair case and try to left him up and help him go to her room in stead. Why? Because Jaehyun's room is lock. Jaeii finds a key in Jaehyun pocket but she doesn't see it so she just take him to her room.

Jaeii rush downstair and bring some cold water to warm him down and some medicine.She wipe him gently and she goes down again because she forget to bring a water for him to drink his medicine.

After make Jaehyun drink his medicine,she pulls the blanket to cover him. Author doesn't see it wrong,Jaeii is crying.

"Why are you have to become like this?"Jaeii said as she crying so hard. After checking on him she ready to leave him and go to downstair to rest.

"P..Please...Sta...Stay here!"Jaehyun mumble as he is holding Jaeii hand. "..Pl..Please!"Jaehyun mumble again. Jaeii looks at him with her teary eyes. She sits down beside him and hold his hand with her both hands....