044

[From author point of view]

"Why are you here?" Hanzhan who is trying his best to get up seeing Jaehyun is running to him.

"You bastard!" Hanzhan scolds Jaehyun for coming back to find him instead of running away.

"Stop talking!Hurry!" Jaehyun said and help Hanzhan as best as he cans until when they step out, out side the building...

*Bomb*

The bomb explodes but luckily they both save just some injured. Hanzhan is safe along with Jaehyun.
Jaehyun is trying to cross the street to go to Doyoung and Taeyong who are waiting for them at one side of the road.

"Where is Taeyong?" Jaehyun is looking around to find Taeyong and Jaeii but they are no where to be seen around here.

"Your-Your wife got in to an accident while she is trying to cross the street to find you." Doyoung said and Jaehyun is stunning. Jaehyun suddenly let go of Hanzhan and make him fall. Doyoung goes and help Hanzhan to stand up while Jaehyun is getting on the car and drove away.

"Aww?How about us?" Doyoung said and look at Hanzhan who is suffering from the pain.

"Can you endure it?I will call the ambulance." Doyoung said and look at Hanzhan and he just nodded. Doyoung deals the number of the emergency.

#Hospital

"Doctor,Is she okay?" Jaehyun rushes to the place that he spots his wife is passing out on the bed and he asks the doctor.

"Doctor please save her!"

"Save her,Save here,Save her"

"Owing to the impact of external forces placental abruption and excessive bleeding have happened"

"To save her we have a plat from an induced abortion as soon as possible but in this case we aren't sure if the baby is still here or not"

"What did you say?"

"We'll lose the baby?" Jaehyun said and the doctor says nothing beside nodding her head.

"This in the informed of the consent surgery,please have a look at it,sign it if you agree." The doctor said and Jaehyun face say that he is lose. He doesn't know what to do.

"We are ruin out of time." Said the doctor

"Doctor,I know you can save her and the baby. I know you have the way. Please save both of them."

"There is really no choice beside that. This is the only way you can save your wife. Don't hesitated sign it."

"She will be more danger if we don't do the surgery."

Slowly Jaeii opens her eyes looking around...feeling hurt in the stomach.

"Jay,wh-what is that?"

"Huh?"

"What is that?"

"Informed consent for induced abortion." Jaehyun said and doesn't even dare to look at Jaeii.

"Don't sign it!"

"Jay-Ani-Hajima"

"The baby is yours!"

"Please-don't sign it."

"It's also your baby! Don't sign it!" Jaeii is trying hard to stop Jaehyun because she can't even sit probably. Jaehyun pushes her hand away and take out his pen and sign the flat from.

"You can't do this!" Jaeii is crying begging him to not sign but he already did.

"I'm sorry."

"Get prepare for the operation now!" The doctor said

"You Liar!"

"You liar!"

"Let me go!Jaehyun!"

"I HATE YOU JUNG JAEHYUN!" Jaeii shouts until she passes out on the bed and the doctor take her to the operation room to do the surgery.

The word "I hate you,Jung Jaehyun." Make Jaehyun cries even harder.

"I'm-I'm sorry..."

>>I get distract by y'all comments for some reasons. This part is taken from "You're my destiny" Chinese drama.