037

[From author point of view]

"Bish-what the-"Suddenly Yuta hits Johnny arm who is sitting and drinking water. "What?!"Johnny exclaims because Yuta hit his arm make he spill the water over.
"Is he gonna find her in the forest?"Yuta said pointing to Jaehyun who is walking toward the big forest near their hotel not too far but not too near.

"Holy-Moly"Johnny suddenly drop his water down and try to find taeyong. "Let's him be!No one can stop him!"Taeyong said and walk away with Mark. "I mean-He is so brave.Even if you give me 1million dollar I won't go in that forest!" Johnny told Yuta who is staring at the sea.

"Well-If you willing to go I won't stop you but don't ask me for the money because I won't give you."Yuta said and walk away back to his room leaving Johnny speechless. "Hyung!Give me just 1thousand I will go in that forest." Haechan suddenly appears next to Johnny.

"Who are you?" Johnny said and walk away. "Aww-I thought you are making a deal with Yuta hyung." Haechan said and ruffle his hair. Suddenly Mark calls Haechan to go and find Jaeii with them.

1 day later~

"Is Jaehyun back yet?" Taeyong who is coming out with Helen asking Johnny and Taeil who are sitting and just stare at the forest. They have come near the forest.

"Nope-"Johnny said and look at his watch. Jaehyun told Taeil that he will back today if he doesn't see Jaeii in side but now it's nearly noon but Jaehyun isn't here yet.

"What are you guys doing over there?" Suddenly a similar voice appears. All together turn around seeing Jaeii is standing in front of them staring at them blankly.

"Omaii-Is she a ghost?"Mark suddenly jump into Yuta.
"Ghost your ass!"Johnny scold mark and stare at Jaeii who is standing there."Where are you since yesterday?" Taeil ask and Jaeii just looks around.

"I meet my old old old friend and I went to their house and stay over at one of my friend house! I forgot to bring my phone with me." Jaeii said and the boys let out a big sigh ever.

"Noona!"Haechan runs to Jaeii but stop for a moment. He touch Jaeii's hand but it's warm. "You aren't a ghost! I miss you!" Haechan hugs Jaeii also she hugs back.

"Wait!Jaehyun!"Jungwoo suddenly remember that Jaehyun hasn't come out yet. "Oh right!Try to call to him." Taeil suggest and Johnny takes out his phone and call to him. "No answer!" Johnny said and Taeyong grabs the phone from Johnny and calls by him self.

"Jaehyun!" Suddenly Yuta calls out Jaehyun who is coming out with a scar on his hand and face. His lip is so dry. "Are you okay?" Yuta runs to Jaehyun and check on him. Jaehyun just nodded his head and shake his head. " I can't find her hyung!I can't-cant find her."Jaehyun suddenly hold Yuta hands and kneel down with the tear coming out from his eyes. (A/N:Author-nim cry while writing this lmao)

"I don't know where is she...I look around the place near the forest that I think she might be but...but I can't find her." Jaehyun start drying quietly. Yuta kneel down and pad his back.

"Stop crying she is here." Yuta said and Jaehyun left his head up looking at him before looking behind Yuta's back seeing Jaeii is standing and wave to him and smile act like nothing is happen.

"Aww!"Mark said because Jaehyun suddenly wipe his tear put on his angry face and walk away leaving his stuff and Jaeii here. He just take his body with him. "Ehhh-Take your wife with you! You cry because if her isn't it?" Johnny shout and Jaehyun already walk far away.

"Why is he crying?" Jaeii ask Taeyong. "Pabo-because of you went missing he search every where just to find you. He cries yesterday saying he must find you no matter what and as you can see he cry again at the moment he went in to that forest! That big forest just to find you but he comes out saying that he can't find you but you end up coming from your friends house!"Taeyong said and Jaeii tear start falling.

"Have he eaten yet?" Jaeii asks wiping her tear. "Do you think he ate? When he hasn't find you yet? No since yesterday he hasn't touch any foods." Johnny said and Jaeii nodded her head. "I will explain to him." Jaeii said and the boys take her to her VIP place.

"Good luck!" Taeyong said and smile.

"Fighting!"Johnny said giving her a thumb up.

"Best of luck,Jaeii!"Yuta makes a peace sign.

"Go Go Go Go!!!"Jungwoo and Taeil said

"Noona!You can do it!" Mark said giving a cute wink.

"He loves you too much probably he will forgive you easily!" Haechan said and everyone give him a thump up because he said a right words.

"Kim Jaeii!Fighting!" All together say at once.

-8k read,Thanks you!!