023

[From author point of view]

"Ayeee-Why are you here alone?"While Jaeii is walking alone suddenly a voice appear from behind.
A unknown man with a fluffy hair and a cute smile.
"Who-Lucifer?"Jaeii ask because she seem like know his voice. Lucifer nodded and jaeii sigh and walk to the nearest bench and rest. "why?what wrong?"lucifer ask because jaeii rarely put the poker face. jaeii tells lucifer everything and he just listen and look at jaeii.she seem stress about that problem a lot. "what...talking about this!who body is this?"jaeii remember that lucifer change a body again.

"just random people,he fights with his son for ice cream so imm bored and want to find you and decided to take his body!"lucifer said and jaeii sigh.
"i can read your mind,jaeii!you wanna revenge right?"lucifer said because he has known her before jaeii know jaehyun.they have been close friend for many year now. "i want!how can i married with a guy who used to break my heart?"jaeii said and lucifer nodded agree for what jaeii has said.

"play with him!get married with him and pretend that you forgive him but make him hurt at the end."
lucifer said and jaeii looks at him with a serious face.
"thanks for that...i got an ideas from that!"jaeii smirk and thanks lucifer. "yah!are you doing it for real?"
lucifer asks to confirm that she will do that.
"yes!my face say that imm joking?"jaeii chuckle and laugh.lucifer just get scared because jaeii will turn to another person at the moment.

meanwhile jaehyun and anni are discussing.
"what can i do?"jaehyun ask hoping they will find a good solution.anni forgive jaehyun because jaehyun decides to tell her a reason but they make a promise that anni will not tell the reason to jaeii no matter what. "oppa....ummmm...."anni wants to say something but she still struggle to speak. "yes?"
jaehyun answer and look at her.he nodded to give her a sign just to say it out loud. "can you quiet doing mafia?"anni say it out loud.meanwhile the boys come.just yuta johnny taeyong and doyoung are here.

"no he can't!"the boys all said together.they don't want jaehyun to left the mani group. "how can we work without him?he is the leader tho!"johnny exclaims while taking a seat in front of them.
"yeah!the one and only point!"yuta continues
"don't worry,i will!"jaehyun short cut answer make the boys eyes almost drop down to the floor.even anni is surprise because she doesn't expect that jaehyun will do anything just to make jaeii except him back. "are you sure?"anni wants to confirm the fact that jaehyun will left the mafia group.
"i am!"another short cut answer from jaehyun.doyoung just trying to pad his own chest because he can't even breath.anni is still upset with doyoung so she doesn't even care about him.

"you quiet?"suddenly jaeii is back from taking a walk from outside.anni stand up because surprise that she is back. "eunnie?"anni said and jaeii look at her to make her answer the question for jaehyun.anni nodded and jaeii smirk. "even if you don't quiet i come and tell you that i won't change my decision from before,the married going to be on Sunday 4 days from now on!"jaeii said and the boys stand up and their eyes almost drop down again.even auntie who know what going on shocked. jaehyun who just sit still and listen also he is scanning at jaeii eyes.
they make eyes contact.

"okay!there is nothing to worry about!the married will be on Sunday then!"jaehyun stand up and said while clapping his hands only jaeii is following him and clap.the boys and anni is still shocked but they slowly clap their hand along with them.jaehyun eyes only focus on jaeii while jaeii is giving him a smirk.
when she gives him a smirk jaehyun just chuckle and nodded give her a thump up.

[jaehyun's pov]

ayeee-ji.i shouldn't know you that well.i know you too well...fine;;if you want i will play along with you in this game.