028

[From author point of view]

"my younger sister picture?"jaehyun said and look at jaeii who is biting her lip because she wonder if jaehyun angry that she touches his stuff. "ahh you can say it.i won't blame you..."jaehyun said and chuckle. "but why i don't know you have younger sister back then?"jaeii said and what she means is when they are in a relationship...jaehyun never told her that he got a sister.

"my sister went to study abroad back then,and the day we broke up i was suppose to let you meet her but something happen that why..."jaehyun sigh and smile awkwardly.jaeii didn't even know what happen that day,she only know that jaehyun told her that he cheated on her that why the two broke up.

"but you said you cheated on me right?"jaeii said and look at jaehyun confusing.jaehyun looks suspicious because seem like he is hiding something from her.
"it's a long story,i will tell you soon not now."jaehyun said and stand up,brushing the dust from his pant and take out his jacket cover jaeii. "you might catch a cold,go inside."jaehyun said and walk away but not heading inside seem like going out side.

"where are you going?"jaeii shout and ask him and he points his hand to out side which mean he is going out. "I'll be back early,don't worry!"jaehyun said and wave bye to jaeii and walk out side alone.

[Jaehyun's Pov]

yes,i lie to her again but it's for your sake Ji.soon enough you will understand why am i doing this.
i notice that someone is following me so i quickly walk away but i know who is behind me.

"oh,heard that you nearly married,jung yoon oh!"
i stop walking and want to know what will he does.
so he approaches me and saying that. "i wonder who is your wife..."he is the boss of Black boys , Song Hanzhan. but seem like he comes alone today.

"what is your problem?"i ask and put my hand behind my back looking at him with my strict eyes.
"no just passing by and see you here and want to congratulate you."hanzhan said and i look at him again. "thanks then."i said and smile at him.

"ehhh-beware of your wife,jung yoon oh!"hanzhan said and tap my shoulder and walk away letting me just looking at his back. "omg_"after he lefts i shout because it's really stress me out.what if ji is in a danger because of me? after thinking for a couple of minute i decided to go to the youngest boys to get their help.

[Jaehyun's personal office]

"mark!haechan!"i storm inside my office seeing jena is walking so i ask her. "jena!"i said and she looks and me and bow. "boss."jena said and come to me.
"where is the boys?"i ask and jena walk me to the boys who are playing game and eating. "hey!you lazy ass!"i shout and mark also Haechan is shocked because I shout too loud maybe.

[From author point of view]

"yes,hyung?"mark said and stand up walking to jaehyun. "i just meet hanzhan."jaehyun said and haechan who is seem like doesn't care at first suddenly throw his foods away and come to jaehyun to listen what is going on. "okay,your job is finding where are Black Boys now!they moves again because i met hanzhan near my mansion,not my personal mansion,the one i live with jaeii."jaehyun said and mark nods his head and the two goes and work by their own. "i have to hurry back,i will visit again."jaehyun said and mark give him an okay sign
"after your married."haechan finish jaehyun sentence by his words and Jaehyun throw a tissue book over him. "bye hyung!"

"am i doing this right?"