036

[From author point of view]

"he gone too far already,come back jaehyun!"doyoung shouts seeing jaehyun still follow the man too far. "hyung,he is Black Boys members!"jaehyun comes back and tell doyoung what happened a moment ago. "he will pop out again don't worry and your head,are you okay?"doyoung asks looking at jaehyun head it's still bleeding but jaehyun just left it there and go back to jaeii. "wow!"as soon as jaehyun enters the restaurant he shakes his head and look at doyoung. "your wife not mine.i have mine you stair i gotta go."doyoung said and wish jaehyun luck before running up stair to his room to check on anni. "so you are still eating huh?"
jaehyun said because even jaehyun is in danger she can still eat her foods act like nothing happen. "jay?are you okay?did he hit your head?bleed yet?"jaeii notices jaehyun and run to him and hug him which make jaehyun shocked that actually she cares about him.

"i-i don't mean it."after realize what she is doing jaeii quickly take her hands of his waist and don't even look straight to his eyes but jaehyun chuckles and pull her into another hug. that make jaeii shocked.
"stop-we aren't in our room."jaeii said and broke the hug and look at him and stare around the restaurant.
"so you mean...if we are at our room we can do more then this?"jaehyun tease jaeii and her face heat up and become red like a tomato. "sh*t-no!"jaeii shout and push Jaehyun and walk away from him to hide her tomato cheeks. "ji!don't go too far!imma eat then i will follow you."jaehyun shout just for jaeii to heat and she gives him an okay sign.jaehyun check her for a while and he sees her is sitting on the sand so he decides to eat his breakfast first.

"should we go and grab some breakfast?"taeyong who is standing at the balcony of Helen's room ask her but she is just focus on her phone doesn't even answer to his question. taeyong seems like this he doesn't say anything but he gets out of her room going to eat breakfast since she ignores him.
"ayeee-this bastard!he know that my ankle hurt why don't he help me walk downstair too?aish!"helen mumbles alone and make a angry face because she doesn't get to eat breakfast. "helen!imm back."a couple minutes later taeyong is back.hearing taeyong's voice helen cover her self with the blanket and pretend to sleep. "aish-this kid.how can she fall asleep so easily?you need to eat breakfast first..."taeyong said and look at the blanket that helen cover her self. he comes closer to her bed and sit on the floor next to her bed and look at her even he cans see only her eyes.helen she want to pretend but she ends up sleeping for real. "imm sorry helen."

"mark!do you see ji?"as soon as Jaehyun finish his breakfast he comes out but he doesn't see jaeii but he spots Mark is sitting on the place jaeii sat. "noona?no...i come here and i don't see her."mark said and look around to find jaeii. "she gone with a boy and I thought it's you looking from the back."yuta suddenly appear with an ice cream and tell jaehyun.mark grab an ice cream from yuta and eat it looking at the oldest talking. "hyung-the boy couldn't be Black boys right?"jaehyun suddenly become worried and ask yuta. "sh*t!that why I feel so similar with them."yuta and jaehyun eyes grow bigger and his heart beat so fats because of worrying. he runs everywhere finding jaeii. His small house,Doyoung's room,Helen's room,the boys'room. All most the entire of the island but he couldn't find her. Even the boys help him but they couldn't find her. Jaehyun doesn't stop he keeps finding her even when Taeil tells him to take a break first but he refuse and run around calling her name finding her. Jaehyun leg become weak and he fell down. Johnny and Taeyong who is finding jaeii too watching Jaehyun who is crying because he can't find her anywhere. "He really cry?" Yuta approach Johnny and Taeyong. Jaehyun can't even run anymore...He runs out of his energy. "Hyu-Hyung is crying?" Mark asks the oldest. The older boys nodded. Anni after hearing that her sister is lost she suddenly pass out. Jaehyun suddenly stand up and walk away. "Jay!Where are you going?" Johnny shout asking Jaehyun. " I need to find her no matter what." Jaehyun said and continue finding her even he so so weak now.

-Thanks for 7k read!!