"I'm so sorry, I've been busy," I give her a weak smile.

"No worries, I understand." She opens her arms for a hug and I do so.

When I finally lift my head up to look at the rest of the people in the living room, I find more than I expected to be there. There's my brother, Junaid, Aidah, my uncle Malik and another man. It takes me a while to recognize him, but at last, I realise it's Mr Thomas from Sayan Factory. But what is he doing here?

"So, now that we are all here. I will explain the reason why I asked Junaid to call all of you." Ms Aminah rolls her wheelchair all the way to the front, so she could see us all. "Aidah is the head officer in charge of this case, I thought she had to be here because what I'm about to reveal, if correct, it can help a lot with the case. Malik has been behind this gang for a long time as well, just like us, so it would only be fair that he's here with us. Mr Thomas, the owner of Sayan factory, is also here with us. He is the reason why I conducted this meeting. I'll let him start by clarifying your doubts." Ms Aminah says and moves back a little, allowing Mr Thomas to take over.

"I know some of you don't even know me and others wonder how do I know Aminah. I contacted Assad a couple of weeks ago to help me search for the person behind ZN light and that's why I'm here. I knew he wouldn't be able to find out because I've been searching for them for over ten years and I haven't obtained a single clue yet. When Malik contacted me to say that Aminah had recovered her memory, I knew I had to plan a way to come here without them knowing_"

"Without who knowing?" Junaid interrupts him and Mr Thomas turns to face him.

"The person behind ZN light." He answers, leaving us even more confused, so Ms Aminah decides to interfere,

"Thomas is being threatened by the owner of ZN light for over ten years now. The deal was that Thomas would give 80% of Sayan factory's shares to the owner of ZN light and in return, ZN Light would provide him with all the products that they would need to create the mechanisms." Ms Aminah explains.

"But that way Mr Thomas wasn't earning anything from the deal," Aidah says what we were all thinking.

"That's where the blackmailing comes in." Ms Aminah adds, "The owner of ZN light was behind a relative of Thomas and to protect that relative, Thomas had to agree to the deal."

"Has that relative been protected now?" Junaid asks.

"So far, yes. I can see that he kept his promise since that relative is right here, in this room with us." Mr Thomas answers while looking at Junaid and I notice that we all had the same question in mind as our facial expressions turned to shock.

"Junaid, Thomas was your father's eldest brother, which makes him your uncle. He promised your father, before he passed away, that he would take care of you and your mother." Ms Aminah confirms our thoughts.

"Unfortunately, I wasn't able to protect your mother." Thomas gives a weak smile while stepping towards Junaid, "I'm sorry about that... You resemble him, your dad. Whenever I look at you, I see him. He was also stubborn, and whenever he put an idea in his mind, he wouldn't let go." Thomas continues and I could feel my heart becoming weak. I don't know how Junaid isn't in tears already. I would surely be. All his life he's been trying to protect everybody around him, not knowing that there was this one person giving up everything just to keep him safe as well. That gets me so emotional.

"One thing that's still not clear is why did he choose Sayan Factory, out of all other companies?" Junaid asks, going back to professional mode. He clearly doesn't want to open up to his uncle, at least not now in front of everybody.

"Sayan Factory was called Zayan industries before, and ZN light was not a clothing company, it used to be a mechanical industry, just like Zayan industries. Both of them were rivals. One day, the public found out something shocking about ZN Light and that destroyed ZN's reputation to the point where they had to shut down because they were suffering major losses. All their business partners left them along with all their clients." Ms Aminah explains but I remain lost. "He chose Zayan Industries because he knew that they were popular amongst the public."