"What's going on in here? Y/n I was looking everywhere for you!"

I chuckled at Jungkooks worried yet annoyed expression when he seen that Namjoon and I were in here alone. I could even see the jealousy already rise up within him. I stood up as did Namjoon and I walked over to Jungkook as he too walked towards me like a man on a mission.

"Namjoon was helping me with somethings."

I took his hand in mine and took him closer to the table I was once seated at with Namjoon who began to put away all the books and sheets of paper we had been using for the lesson today.

"What things? I could of helped you with whatever you need help with?" Jungkook

He says but his sights set on watching what Namjoon was doing with curiosity.

"You are busy with your own duties Jungkook. Namjoon simply just wants to help me, that's all."

Jungkook hums and scowls at his cousin that now closes his bag and puts it over his shoulder to laugh at the look Jungkook was giving him right now.

"Calm down Jungkook. It's just a study lesson, I'm not going to steal her from you." Namjoon

He laughed before exchanging an amused look that we both share before he walks out the library leaving Jungkook and I alone. There's no need to talk about the next lesson as I know it'll be tomorrow again but at the usual time.

"Study? What was he talking about Y/n?" Jungkook

He asks me pulling his jealous gaze away from the door that Namjoon just walked out of and watched it closed before he spoke again. I laughed at him and tugged him closer by the link of our hands.

"Namjoon offered to help me study and learn since he knows I didn't get that chance growing up."

"Oh he offered to help did he?" Jungkook

He went back to scowling at the door and I laughed again.

"Yes he did and it's very nice of him to do that."

Jungkook turns his head to look down at me with a raised brow.

"Oh I'm sure it is but just remember Y/n..."

He suddenly picks me up in his arms and twirls the two of us around just to press me up against the nearest shelf and aggressively kiss me on the lips, instantly pushing his tongue into my mouth to fight for dominance and keeping my hands pinned against the book beside my head.

"You're mine." Jungkook

I smiled at his sudden possessiveness but again he attacked my lips not giving me a moment to respond to what he said. Jungkook moaned against my lips when I reached up and run my finger through his hair to tug just a little bit more just for him to nip on my bottom lip and press me more into the shelf, bringing my legs to wrap around his waist. To be honest I love this side of him and I'm loving every minute of it. That was until I heard the large library doors opened again and I pushed Jungkook back from me and unwrapped my legs from his waist but however Jungkook doesn't move but turn his head in the direction of the wall. I only panicked because I was worried that it would be Sakura but at the same time it's rare to see her anywhere near the library.

"Oh I'm sorry lovebirds, did I interrupt a moment?"

Jungkook groans at his best friend suddenly coming into the room with a smirk upon his face. I only blushed and dropped my face into Jungkook's chest to hide my rosy cheeks.

"Yes now Jimin if you don't mind, please leave." Jungkook

He tried to remain polite but his frustration was evident and that only made Jimin laugh amusingly at him and shake his head.

"No, but don't mind me. I'll just pour myself a drink and mind my own business." Jimin

Jimin looks at me and winks when I peaked from Jungkook's chest but again I only covered my face from embarrassment.

"Urgh, Jimin you perv. We're not doing anything with you in the room." Jungkook

"What a shame. You know I like to watch." Jimin

He said between laughter when I heard glass clink together and pouring liquid. Jungkook scoffs and steps back from me but takes my hand, already leading me towards the door.

"Come on Y/n. It seems like we wont get privacy in here." Jungkook

I look back at Jimin to see him giggle with a drink in his hand, taking a seat but also waving at me just before Jungkook and I leave the library together.

"Jungkook where are we going?"

I asked him as we sped walked down the corridor. Jungkook only looked back at me as he slightly dragged me along since he was faster than I was.

"To the garden. I only have an hour of peace before I have more work to do so I want to make the most of it." Jungkook

I didn't say anything but allow him to drag me along with him, even if there was a few other staff members that work like me that seen the two of us together. To what they would think of it I don't know but right now I don't care. I just want to spend that time I have with Jungkook just now without any worries. Well for now anyway.