Thankfully it was also another nice day outside so the wet sheets should dry in no time.

I picked up a huge white sheet, from the basket Y/n had set down on the grass and I was having trouble trying to find a corner but Y/n laughed at me and helped me out by taking a corner herself, finding it so easily and making me feel stupid.

"Don't worry Yoongs, you'll get use to it if you keep helping me the way you do." Y/n

I'm sure I will. I'm not use to doing these things since where I was brought up doing things like this was by the maids and other workers throughout our large house.

"Yeah we'll see."

I chuckled to myself, helping Y/n hang up the sheet on the washing line. She straightened it out on the line while I take out pegs to use from a little basket that's hanging on the washing line just a little further down on the line, taking out four pegs and handing Y/n two while I keep two to myself and we both clip the sheet down with our pegs.

"Did you know Hoseok likes a girl from the village not to far from here?" Y/n

My eyes widen in surprise and I come to a still to stare back at her as she picks up another sheet.

"No, I didn't know that. When did he tell you that?"

She shrugged her shoulder with a little pout on the lips.

"Not that long ago. He was asking for some advice on how to ask out a girl and he told me all about her. It's really sweet to see him like that. The girl would be so lucky to have a guy like him." Y/n

I eyed her as I took another corner from the sheet to was trying to flap out to expand it's length.

"You know who else is a lucky girl?"

She looks at me with a confused frown and I bit my lower lip to stop myself from laughing at her cluelessness.

"Who?" Y/n

She tilts her head to the side in a cute way, batting her long lashes.

"You. Don't think I haven't noticed the way Jungkook is with you and he talks about you a lot too." Yoongi

She freezes after we pull the sheet onto the washing line and her lips part slightly. I hit a nerve or something there.

"H-He talks about me?" Y/n

I chuckle at her reaction and straighten out the sheet.

"The both of you are so cute. Really. But yes he talks about you all the time and always has done when no one else is around. He likes you a lot Y/n. I would even say he loves you."

Her cheeks became rosey and she pauses before she looks down to her feet and tucks her hair behind her ear.

"Oh. Okay." Y/n

She feels the same way I can tell. Those two aren't so good at hiding it.

"I have to tell you though if he hurts you tell me and I'll personally deal with him. I don't care of hes king. I'll make him regret whatever he did to you."

I was dead serious and at first she just laughed at me but when she seen how serious I was and just stared back her she stopped and slumped her shoulders down.

"Oh you're serious? Well thank you, I guess." Y/n

I only nod and I continue to help her with the washing, hanging out the towels and sheets in the warm summer air. After that was done we both went back inside and I helped her fold the sheets but unfortunately that didn't last long because I got a phone call from Jimin saying Jungkook was asking for me so I had to leave her.

After saying goodbye to Y/n and leaving the room it didn't take me long to find Jungkook since all I did was walk down the corridor and turn one corner and there he was. Standing there with his hands on his hips glaring at me.

I only found this funny and giggled a little bit at his attempt to look intimidating.

"What were you and Y/n talking about?" Jungkook

"Well hello to you too Jungkook."

I laughed and patted his shoulder but he doesn't react and stays still.

"The both of you looked a little comfy and happy together. What was that about?" Jungkook

I sighed and shook my head. He's such a jealous guy sometimes it can be annoying and I'm not backing away from Y/n anytime soon, if ever so I think I'll just tell him what's going on.

"Come with me. We have something to talk about."

He frowns at me but walks with me with I begin to walk past him to head to his office. I know we'll be safe to talk there. What's the harm in telling him that Y/n might be my sister?