i get a little nervous around you....actually i dont

Start from the beginning

Seaweed brain picks the worst time to text. When i tried to hide the text piper noticed it and smugly said "what have you got there milady?" I quickly said "nothing " and hid the phone.

My mind said "set a mental reminder to Learn how to lie caus on a scale of 1 to 10 that was minus infinity" i mean my mind was not wrong.

Piper smirked and said "its seaweed brain isn't it" i scoffed and said "none of your business!!" She said "anything thats your business is my business" and tried to grab my phone.

I sidestepped to avoid her. Then we then started the game of cat and mouse around the house. During a round of circle the freaking sofa that's not a circle i had a good idea.

When her back was facing the door I yelled "hi, jason! I'm surprised to see u here" that was enough to distract piper.

She whisper yelled "what! Why the heck is he here" and smoothed her clothes and hair and turned expecting jason but was greeted by an empty doorway.

When I she turned to yell at me i was nowhere to be found. She muttered "im so gonna kill you chase!!" And made her way to my bedroom door.

********

After a ton of persuasion if you count feeding me with conspiracy theories like:-

"What if he is actually a she?"

I rolled my eyes and said "dude his profile literally says sonofposeidon_seaweedbrain!! So he is obviously a guy"

"What if he is older that you?"

I said "dude I asked him and he said that he is 15"

"He might be lying" she said

"What if he is gay?"

Ok she has a point. Obviously I'm not gonna admit it. She realized that I agree with her and said "that's why you need a professional matchmaker"

I let her in and showed her seaweed brain profile and our texts caus she is the "love whisper" or so she says.

She said that he is ok but she is still skeptical and Insisted that I message him.

Sonofposeidon_seaweedbrain

Where the heck are you?

Dude im getting slaughtered here alone!!!

Are ya even here wise girl?

Are you even planning on avoiding me?

Was it something that I did?

If it was then I apologize

You gotta talk to me wise girl

The silence is killing me softly

GURL! RESPOND TO ME NOW!!

Is it because hera kidnapped me and put me in that roman camp

Caus I swear I had nothing to do with it

But u already judo flipped me so I know ur not angry anymore. Btw why the heck did ya flip me i lost like 50xp

Oye ve! I have a ton of backlog! I responded

Daughterofathena_wisegirl

Sorry dude my bff just broke up with her bf

That was the first lie I could come up with. Piper pretend to cry and said "oh that jerk ......jace! How dare he break up with me! He deserves to go to hell!"

I smirked at her and said "you were about to say jason weren't you?"

She instantly went red. He responded

Sonofposeidon_seaweedbrain

Ok I guess?

Anyway swear on river Styx that you would respond to me even when your busy or angry.

Daughterofathena_wisgirl

Jesus!! Can't a girl go offline for a few days without raising suspicion?

Sonofposeidon_seaweedbrain

Care to rephrase

Daughterofathena_wisegirl

Ok fine!! I swear

**********

After that it was just small talk between seaweed brain and i. After that piper and I had our usual girls night. But during the whole time I was tossing and turning a certain idea im my head.

If it works out then it will make my life easier but if it didn't ........lets just not think about it.

Finally I summoned enough courage and picked up my phone and texted him

*********
Percy (pov)

What the heck is going on today? Suddenly wise girl came online and now annabeth is texting after that awkward situation in her house.

If you think I was surprised now imagine how surprised I was when I read the text that she sent me.

Annabeth

Hey!

Would you like to go to the bowling alley with me?

What is up with this world today?

When I ask her out (by accident as friendship is more valuable that love or some shit) she declines and then asks me out?

I'll never get woman

This has got to be the fav chap I've ever written. BtW thank for the 600+ reads :) you've mad a bookworm very happy. And I hope u enjoyed the chap as much as I liked writing it