you make me feel like.......im locked out of the car!! let me in

Start from the beginning

She look at the view and sighed. "I actually found this path by accident while I was roaming the city. It was right after my mom died. I was so angry at that Time but when I saw the view from here I felt at peace. I come here every time I need to clear my head"

The view is great that I will admit but what she failed to mention is that this place stinks! I mean how can she stand the smell?? Dosen't she have a nose??

Gasp!! Is she Voldemort in disguise?

I've been spending too much time around this nerd. I think she is contagious.

She sat down and said "I really love everything about this place. When they light up the bridge it'll look like a picture taken from a children's book or something. I'll be magical and the orange of the sun will merge with the blue of the sky while the bridge is lit. When I found this spot as a child, I thought that this was heaven on earth and from that moment this became my spot"

She turned to me with a quizzical look on her face and said "what are you doing?" Oh good she finally realized that I've been holding my breath.

I think something about my face must have been hilarious or something because she started laughing while I just stared at her.

In between laughs she said "you look like a blowfish are you sure your last name is Jackson"

Ok that's actually pretty funny and it's a good pun.

After we finished laughing she said "you don't actually like this place do you?" She figured that out. She really is a smart ass.

I mean I do like the place the view is great and all but the smell though. Next time remind me bring a bottle of perfume.

I said "the view is amazing really and I really wish I could stay here forever" she smirked in a way that said 'DANGER! IM GONNA DO SOMETHING THATS FUNNY FOR ME NOT YOU'

And I was not wrong when she got up and ran to the car. While running away from me she yelled "of you love it so much why don't you stay here forever" without bothering to get up I said "i have the keys darling"

She smirked and replied "think again honey" and waved the keys in front of her. Dang it! She's good.

Before I could reach her she got in the driver's seat and rolled down the windows. "Hasta lavista baby!" She yelled.

I yelled back "you don't know how to drive!!"

She yelled "who says I don't?" And she shot backwards rather than forward which I assume she was aiming for.  She yelled "I'm ok. Just miscalculated that's all"

I started praying to the gods. I don't know which god is listening to me but please bring my car back in one piece. I know I have not been a good boy but please oh please get me my car back.

She then moved forward and right in front of her was a tree. I yelled "right" she yelled back "your right or my right?" I yelled firmly back "just freaking turn right already!"

And lo and behold! She turns in the direction of the tree! I yelled back "your other right!" Suddenly the car came to a stop. I ran towards the car and the first thing she said was "for the record we have different rights!" I said "keep telling yourself that. Your lucky that the car is in one piece otherwise you'll be dead by now."

Right as I sat on the driver's seat and closed the door the bridge was lit and the view was really magical it even makes the smell worth it. I didn't realize that I had spoken out loud until annabeth said "told you so"

I retorted "that still dosen't change the fact that your a bad driver and you really need driving lessons and that's excluding the  fact that you almost killed a tree and broke my car!"

She replied "I almost broke your car but I didn't" I retorted "yes that is so much better" she said "do you have your car in a single piece or not? That is the biggest thing"

we were sitting in comfortable silence for a while immersing ourselves in the magnificent view.

This almost looked like it was taken from a romantic film. Simple yet aesthetically pleasing. And for the first since I arrived in san Francisco I was having fun!

 And for the first since I arrived in san Francisco I was having fun!

(How the view I the golden bridge looks like👆)

Ah 2 continues chapters I must be on fire! (Or leo set me fire either way) i have been in a writing mood so that why these continues chapters so the next update will be sometime in the near future (i hope)

Anyway I have decided that the all of the future chapters will be spoofs of famous song lyrics (like a few chapter before this as well) try to guess it

Bye and have a good day and I hope you like this chapter!