"Liam?" I whisper. 

        "Ugh. Damn it, Violet." Someone harshly whispers. 

        Curiosity getting the best of me, I edge closer to the side of the building. The moonlight shines down on the side of the building. Garrett, clad in regular clothes, punches the side of the building. I duck back around the corner, peeking only part of my head around. Why would he still be at the school? Shouldn't he have fled by now?

        Garrett slams his palm against the brick wall, angrily. "Now, what am I going to do? We weren't supposed to get caught. You always take it too far. I told you not to go after the Alpha," Garrett punches the wall again. "And what do you do? You go after the Alpha."

        I gasp, taking a step back. Leaves crunch under my sneaks. I suck in breath when Garrett's head snaps in my direction, eyes locking on mine. Like a deer in headlights, I freeze knowing he caught me. Garrett's hands form into fists. Oh no. I quickly push away from the side of the building. I race towards whatever I can to get away from Garrett, who is chasing behind me from the sounds of his shoes pounding against the ground. 

        "Liam! Sco- Ugh!" My screams are cut off by Garrett tackling me to the ground.

        With a mouthful of dirt, I spit it out, kicking my arms and legs in every direction to get Garrett off of me. His hands grab ahold of my shoulders, trying to flip me on my back. I scramble around on the ground, desperately. I slam my elbow backwards to hit him in the chest. Garrett grunts, losing his balance. I climb out from under him, pushing myself up from the ground, clumsily. With a quick glance over my shoulder, I see Garrett climbing to his feet, whipping out a knife from his pocket.        

        I push myself to run faster. I break through a line of trees to the woods. He's going to kill me. I pick up speed, gradually. Ducking under branches and jumping over roots, I manage to gain some distance from Garrett, except he seems to be a very agile runner. 

        "Come on, Dakota!" Garrett shouts from a distance behind me, his voice drawing closer. "Let's just make this easy for the both of us! You let me catch you and I'll kill you quickly."

        I keep a steady pace, breath rugged. Don't look back. Don't look back. I come to an abrupt stop when I nearly race off of the edge of a creek. Panting, I peer down at the five foot drop to the water with over a ten foot distance to the other side woods.

        Garrett slows to a stop, smirking. "You can only run so fast." He twirls the knife in his hands.

        I glance over my shoulder at the creek. I take a couple steps towards Garrett, like I'm about to give in to him. Garrett smirks, thinking he won. I don't know how this will work, but I'm praying for the best. Before I get too close, I sprint in the direction towards of the creek, jumping when I reach the edge. I fly through the air with my eyes shut.

        Amazingly enough, I land on the other side. The ground is closer than before. My stance is different, too. I look over my shoulder to see a weird, somewhat spotted on my skin. I rub my fingers over my skin. My fingers are sparsly covered in a light brown fur with my nails sharp as a- cat. My hands fly up to my teeth. They are sharp, sharp enough to slice something open. 

        Am I seriously a cat?

        On the other side, Garrett is staring me with wide eyes and a parted mouth. I spin around in a circle. 

        Holy shit. I think I'm a cat. I mean, I don't have a tail- Thank God. But, my ears are pointy, much like a-

        "...lynx." 

        I gape at my arms, covered in the same pattern. Garrett just called me a lynx. I'm a freaking lynx? Scott said we don't transform completely into animals. How the hell do I look like this? I slowly walk towards the edge, staring down at my claws. I have claws. I peek over the edge, catching a glimpse of myself in the water. I try to yelp, but a growl comes from me instead. I fall backwards on the ground. 

        I'm a freaking lynx. 

        In a blink of an eye, I'm back to my human form, gaping at my fingers. "Holy shit." I whisper. 

        Garrett is still staring at me. I push myself to my feet, racing through the woods. This isn't right. I need to talk to Scott. 

XXXXXXXX

I planned on adding more to this, but no. This is so much better to end it at. So, just going to leave this chapter like this. Probably going to update again. I'll be lucky if I can do it tonight. 

A lynx. How about that, huh? I gave you hints before. Eyes slitted like a cats. landing from a building. It was all there. You guys didn't really see it. Did you really think  I would make her a house cat? No, she has to be more cool than that. 

Liam will be in the next chapter. I love Lakota. Reminds of that movie Camp Takota. They are so great together. Even though they aren't together...yet. 

Next chapter will be of Liam ending up in the well and Scott helping Garrett. 

Also, I was thinking of who could play Dakota. What do you guys think of Taylor Penshorn? I can see her being Dakota really well. Tell me what you think. I'll put her picture on the side.

Question: Would you rather have Dakota off looking for Liam or helping Scott with Garrett?

So, yeah!