"Well why am i just know hearing about this!" i spat the gaurd flinched a little and told one of the others to bring him in. i heard yelling a bunch of other curses mixed along in between.

"vete a la mierda de encima! mal matar a todos! (Get the f#ck off me! ill kill you all!)" he kept yelling and quite frankly i was ready to just have walter or dante snap his neck but i also needed his intel on whats going on an why did he have orders to take my sleeping-more-like-snoring-beauty pet.

But i guess the neck snapping will maybe just have to wait till later. unfortunately, but one good thing did come out of this thanks to his language i know who had the nerve to do this!

I yawned then started to ask my questions "who sent you?".

"Tú eres la puta de la madre (you're whore of a mother)" he said.

Well at least he understands english. i took out my knife an stabbed him in his thigh.

"ahhh usted-" he started i gripped his short hair draging him out of the living room down the hall to the right inside of the basement with dante & walter hot on my tail, walter closed the door.

I tossed him on the ground he hit it with a loud thud i heard a faint sound of to glasses clanking together, i kicked him a couple of times along with a couple of punches there was a crack, i know his nose is now broken. i smiled as i got off him and walked towards walter he was holding a glass of my favorite scotch on the rocks with a lemon on the corner of the glass.

Dante was watching the basterd with pure bliss as he grunt then groan everytime he moved. i gulped half the glass went over to the built in closet i kept most of my toys in.

"Hmmm, what shall we give our special guest now...oooooh i know! hehee" i said smiling to myself, i took out the metal baseball bat walking towards walter i looked over the glasses of alcohol an decided on vodka for the occasion, i poured it onto the bat slowly i could see the man sitting up from the corner of my eye watching me in horror as i set aflame to it.

"N-n-no please i-" he looked like he was about to piss himself as i walk towards him slowly with the bat raised in my hands he scooted back until he hit the wall. i aimed at his ankle hitting the same spot over & over again until i was satisfied with it's continuously bleeding, i then dropped the bat grabbed the fire extinguisher to put it out along with the fire that was on him.

after letting his body cool down for about 5 minutes an catching my breath, i got up kicked him again he rolled to the side spiraled out i held my foot on his hand and asked "why did he take the boy?!".

"....he knows who his brother is....and what his brother has!" he mumbled out.

"what is he going to go with the boy?"

"uhh...i don't know he belongs to him now" i snapped after he said that.

"No 'bang' the 'bang' hell 'bang' he 'bang' doesn't 'bang'! i'll teach you to never touch what belongs to me, he will never belong to that rifiuti cazzo perverso di spazio! (fat perverted fucking waste of space!) Egli mia mia mia! si capisce pezzo di merda (he's mine mine, mine, you understand you piece of shit)" i shot each bullet into his hand enjoying his screams an pleading for me to stop i smirked licking my lips.

Heading back to the closet taking out my favorite toy plugged it in an went to show him what happens when a motherfucker pasticci con la mia merda (motherfucker messes with my shit) that i don't get even or revenge i want blood, flesh an soul splatterd everywhere with my bared hands. i wanna feel it past through my fingers. i don't want to see there pain i wanna taste it i need to know that it's there!