"I know that you've had a hard time ever since you've arrived here, Serena I can understand why you might be heisting or why you're scared of moving forward again with another person who's trying to love you, Spoken up Kagome" respectfully. As she looked at Kagome's eyes with such warmth and kindness.

"I understand you too, Serena I can imagine with how much everyone here has been through, And the pain and loved ones they've lost, and you're not that different from us either, and we understand you we truly do, Spoke up Sango" gently and calmly with her.

As the boys listened in, Inuyasha listened to her words too, He realized she didn't hate him, she didn't mean to reject him, He just surprised her mostly but still she was heisting to accept him in her life.

"So, what are you both trying to say to me? Asked Serena" looking at them both.

"I've been here every night, I hear you cry at night, When you think we are all sleeping, I can tell that you're still in pain, But wouldn't Darien want you to be happy instead of unhappy, I mean Kikyo...! she let Inuyasha go because she loved him and wanted him to have a chance to live his life, She wanted him to have a better life than the one she could give to him, She wanted him to live his life to the fullest, don't you think you're loved ones and Darien would want the same for You? Asked Kagome" being very careful with her words.

"We both can tell in fact even the boys know that You cry a lot, and secretly it's got Inuyasha worrying about you, and it's got us worried about You too, Say's Sango" honestly and scared too.

"I am not going to die or anything, I am just taking some time is all to heal and to morn for those that I have lost, Is that so wrong? Asked Serena" not sure if she was ready. "No, it's not wrong, Replied Kagome" shaking her head.

"I think the thought of trying to love again as scared you more then you want to admit it, I think your strong in any battle or fight, but when it comes to love you're scared too open that door again, Say's Sango" seriously.

"We both think that way about it, And Even Miroku agrees with this too, Spoken up Kagome" honestly.

"You're not wrong, I am scared of love, It's hard to open up again, I loved him, I truly did, I was engaged to be married, And I guess sometimes I make myself believe he's going to come and recuse me like always, And that He's alive out there, And he came after Me, And then we'd hold each other again, But then I wake up and I realize that's all gone it's over, And I hate the sound of that, I love him too much, And trying to start over with someone else, I guess I sometimes feel like I am cheating like I said before, Say's Serena" guilty.

"It's understandable, Believe me It took us months to get Inuyasha to open up again too, And then You came along, And you did it, You did the impossible something we feared could never happen again, You got him too love again and to smile even, And maybe he can just be that hero too, And be that man that recuses you this time around, Maybe this time he can be your new knight in shining armor too recuse you, Spoken up Sango" seriously and supportive for all of her friends.