45. BAU Team

"Help." (Y/N) rasped, shaking. Her wrists and ankles bruised. Her lip was busted, a bruise covered the left side of her face and cuts littered her entire body. Her tank top and shorts were torn. 

     One of the policewoman, immediately ran to her, allowing (Y/N) to drop her weight into the other woman. "Go call the other police station, tell them we found their missing FBI agent."

     (Y/N) had been missing for weeks and the team was frantic, when they got the call they all piled into the cars and put the sirens on.

     "Let me go! I have to see them! My team! My family, let go of me! I'm not going anywhere until I see them!"

     The team was at her side in only a few short seconds. (Y/N) was violently fighting the paramedics trying to help her, exasperating her injuries.

    "(Y/N) stop!" Hotch shouted and she immediately calmed.

     JJ raced in, embracing her in a tight hug and smoothing her hair back.

     "You're okay, we got you." Morgan assured.

     "Can you tell us what happened?" Rossi asked.

     "I got away." (Y/N) answered flatly, "I got him. In that house up the hill, the first guy we interviewed. He injected himself into the investigation. He won't hurt anyone anymore."

     "How'd you get away?" Prentiss asked as (Y/N) hissed at the hydrogen peroxide the paramedics were adding to her cuts.

     "Idiot used zip ties." (Y/N) showed her broken thumb and the paramedics began to set it.

     "If they were smart we'd never catch them." Reid commented.

     "Ok, enough questions, straight to the hospital." Hotch ordered.

     "I'll ride with you." JJ said kindly.

     (Y/N) relaxed into the gurney, finally falling into sleep, her body exhausted from everything she had endured. "Thank you guys." She whispered, slightly delirious as the morphine the paramedics had previously injected her with began to kick in, "my family."