22. Damon Salvatore

"What are you watching?" Damon asked

     (Y/N) jumped from her spot in the sitting room. She pulled her earbuds out. "Criminal Minds."

     Damon wrinkled his nose at her. "You're a vampire don't you get enough of blood and gore."

     (Y/N) pulled him over to watch with her turning the volume up. "It's good just shut up and watch."

    After the episode was through Damon turned to face his little sister. "Okay fine, genius. Profile Klaus, Kai, and Katherine."

     (Y/N) frowned at him. "That's so not fair."

     Damon stared back at her waiting for her to start.

     (Y/N) sighed and put her laptop aside. "Okay, so Kai. He clearly has issues with abandonment 'cause his parents favored his siblings over him for being different. He's sociopathic rather than psychopathic. He literally can't feel empathy. Probably didn't help that he was in solitary confinement for years."

     Damon nodded seemingly agreeing with her. "Okay so Klaus."

     "Klaus has issues with abandonment too because of Michael and Esther. He feels inadequate and he tries to prove his parents wrong by making goals for himself and overachieving. He's been so hurt by past wrongs done to him that he's incapable of letting any grievances go. He twists the bad things that he does to his family because of everything that's happened to him. Once he has a set goal in mind he'll do almost anything to achieve it which makes him dangerous."

     "Two out of three." Damon said. "Katherine?"

      "Is a bitch."

      "Well it's hard to argue with you, but that doesn't sound like a working profile, agent." Damon mocked.

     (Y/N) playfully stuck her tongue out at him. She brushed her (Y/H/C) hair out of her face, tucking a strand behind her ear. "Okay, Katherine is a lot like Klaus. She also has familial issues which shaped the person that she's become. She's a hardened survivor willing to make any sacrifice if it means she gets away alive. That comes from years of running from Klaus."

     Damon slow clapped. "You should go sign up for the FBI right now!"

    (Y/N) threw a pillow at him. "Admit it you liked the show you jerk!" She laughed.