33. Kol Mikaelson

(Y/N) strode down the streets of Mystic Falls eager to get home

     (Y/N) strode down the streets of Mystic Falls eager to get home. Her boyfriend of two years, Hunter, would be waiting for her. He was the love of her life.

      When she reached her apartment she dug in her purse for her keys, something made her a pause. There was a noise inside the apartment. She could hear Hunter's familiar voice through the thin walls.

     "Come here." He murmured in a soft tone that he only ever used for her.

     "Make me!" A female voice called in return.

     (Y/N) clamped her hand over her mouth to hold back a sob. As quietly as she could she unlocked the door and peeked inside her own apartment. Tears began to fill her (Y/E/C) eyes when she spotted Hunter and another girl making out on the couch.

     She turned and fled racing to a nearby park and collapsing on a bench. Sobs racked her body, she couldn't think of anything else, her mind had gone numb. 

     Slowly she stood and pulled her phone out dialing a familiar number. "Rebekah?"

      "(Y/N), what's wrong?" Her closest friend answered quickly.

     "Can I stay with you for a couple of nights?" (Y/N) mumbled, sniffling.

     "Of course. What's wrong? Where are you?"

     (Y/N) gave her the location and Rebekah showed up shortly after.

     "You shouldn't be out by yourself at night." Rebekah chastised. "It's dangerous."

     (Y/N) couldn't help the smile that spread across her face.

     "Come on," Rebekah murmured, wrapping an arm around her friend's shoulders.

      Rebekah drove (Y/N) back to the Mikaelson mansion where she ushered her up to her room.

     "Spill." Rebekah ordered as soon as (Y/N) settled onto Rebekah's bed.

     "Hunter cheated on me." (Y/N) answered quietly, unable to look up at Rebekah.

      A hiss sounded through the room and the hair on the back of (Y/N)'s neck rose. She looked up at her friend startled.

     "I'll tear him apart." Rebekah growled, the veins under her eyes appearing.

     (Y/N) lunged forward grabbing Rebekah's arm and knocking her purse over. "No! I just want to forget about it!"

      Rebekah nodded, her face becoming human again. She knelt down to gather the spilled items from her friend's purse but paused, "Is this...?"