6. Castiel

Being the middle child of the Winchester family isn't easy

     Being the middle child of the Winchester family isn't easy. (Y/N) remembered when her Mom died. Her older brother Dean was 4. She was 2 and their baby brother Sam was 6 months old. Since then (Y/N) has gone on countless hunts with her brothers. She helped them kill Azazel, track down Lilith, and watched Dean go to hell.

     After selling his soul and dying Dean returned from hell. It was a miracle. One that (Y/N) didn't want to mess with but Dean was set on summoning whatever had pulled him out. Since Sam was off doing God-knows-what (Y/N) was stuck helping out.

    The (Y/E/C) eyed hunter helped Dean and Bobby gather everything they might need to kill anything and also helped paint every inch of the old barn outside of Bobby's house.

     "You sure you did the ritual right?" Dean asked Bobby with a sigh, playing with a knife on one of the tables in the barn. (Y/N) sat perched beside him swinging her legs like a child.

     Bobby shot him an irritated look.

     "I hope not." (Y/N) mumbled, sweeping her (Y/H/C) hair into a ponytail.

     Dean slapped her lightly on the arm. In return (Y/N) kicked his ankle. "Sorry." Dean told Bobby. "Touchy. Touchy. Huh."

     As if on cue the rafters of the barn began to rattle. There was no breeze outside and yet it was as if a tornado had hit. The three hunters stood up shotguns cocked and ready to take out whatever walked in.

     "Wishful thinking but maybe it's just the wind?" Dean suggested.

     (Y/N) rolled her eyes. "With no breeze outside Dean?" She sassed. The lights began to burst. Sparks flying down. The barricaded door opened by itself and in walked a man. He had black hair and the deepest blue eyes (Y/N) had ever seen. He wore a suit and tie that matched his eyes with a tan trench coat over it. He was incredibly attractive, (Y/N) admitted to herself. The weirdest thing she noticed about him was his twenty foot pitch black wings. Some of the feathers seemed ruffled while others appeared damaged and broken.

     Dean, Bobby, and (Y/N) began to shoot. When the man kept coming the three exchanged a look and split up. Time for plan B. Bobby pushed (Y/N) behind him as he went for an iron rod and Dean grabbed the demon knife hiding it behind his back. (Y/N) snagged a silver throwing knife.

     "Who are you?" Dean demanded.

     "I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition." The man said in a gravelly voice, his eyes focused on Dean.

     "Yeah. Thanks for that." Dean said with a snarl.

     Apparently the odd man couldn't recognize her brother's sarcasm as he nodded in recognition.