43. Scott McCall

(Y/N) laughed swaying her hips to the beat of the music

     (Y/N) laughed swaying her hips to the beat of the music. It seemed as if the whole school was in Derek Hale's loft celebrating the lacrosse team's win.

     Someone grabbed her hand and (Y/N) turned to stare up into the warm brown eyes of her boyfriend.

     "I like your shirt." He grinned cheekily.

     "That's because it's your shirt!" (Y/N) smiled up at him. She was wearing his jersey with jeans and boots. The name McCall printed on the back, proudly declared her as his.

     "Come on, let's grab a drink." Scott offered, tugging on her hand.

     (Y/N) laughed, "Oh no! You are not getting away that easily! Dance with me first!" She demanded.

    Scott rolled his eyes at her, but conceded.

     The two swayed and jumped to the thumping bass in the room.

     Stiles somehow managed to manouver his way next to them, "Hey guys-"

    Screams erupted from everyone as the lights went out, pitch blackness enveloping everyone.

     "Scott!" (Y/N) shouted feeling him being ripped away from him.

     Flashlights from phones cut through the blackness, but everyone was still shouting, trying to find their friends.

     (Y/N) took a calming breath, closing her eyes. Humming to herself, she gathered her power into her throat, focusing on calming memories. When she opened her eyes again they were glowing with a green/blue light. "We are powerless. We are powerless." She sang, her voice rising, eerily above the crowd.

     She had meant the words to have a relaxing affect on the crowd, but as she sang the notes, she could feel the power twist and manipulate in the air and escape her throat with fear.

     "Somebody better open these goddamn doors!" Someone shouted and others took up the chant, banging on the door to get out.

     Glowing yellow eyes appeared at the doors and yanked them open. People began to flood out.

     At least Liam's okay, (Y/N) thought. She backed up further in the room, away from the stampede of people, trying to find Scott. Not looking where she was going she bumped into someone.

    "Mason! Corey!" She gasped in relief, seeing the couple.

     "What are we going to do?!" Corey exclaimed.

    "We have to find everyone and try to turn the lights on!" (Y/N) shouted over the scared screams of everyone.

     "If we can find the breaker, I might be able to turn the lights back on!" Mason exclaimed.