35. Finn/Puck/Santana

"Oh my gosh turn it up I love this scene!" (Y/N) shrieked bouncing up from where she was curled on the couch

     She turned to Santana and dragged her up as well. The two of them were as close as could be and many of the glee kids joked that they were practically sisters. In reality (Y/N) was just the only one that could put up with Santana and her insults. 

     The music was turned up as Honey Honey from Mama Mia played on the TV. The two friends sang loudly filling the house with their voices as they danced around the living room.

     A crashing noise from upstairs made the girls freeze and pause the movie. The next second Finn and Puck came barreling down the stairs.

     Puck opened his mouth to ask a question, but paused. "Is that my jacket?"

     (Y/N) shrugged. "You left it laying around."

      "Is that my shirt?" Finn added.

     (Y/N) only offered a grin.

     She was notorious for stealing the other's clothes. Only because it felt like being surrounded by her second family. The boys in glee quickly learned to not leave their jackets unattended around the choir room when she had joined.

     Finn shook his head at his younger sister. "Okay, so Puck and I have this bet." He began.

     Puck lightly backhanded Finn's shoulder, "Come on, dude, you know I'm her favorite."

    Finn rolled his eyes and sighed. "Just because everyone always says the four of us act like siblings doesn't mean we actually are." He snapped. "(Y/N) and I are actually blood."

    "Yeah, but you'll never be as cool as me." Puck smirked.

     Finn and Puck began to bicker loudly.

    Santana and (Y/N) only shared an exasperated look.

     "Shut up!" Santana shouted finally fed up.

    "So, who's your favorite?" Puck demanded.

    (Y/N) looked between the two boys. One who was her brother, and the other who was so close he might as well be her brother. "You actually want me to choose?" She asked helplessly.

    "Yeah!" Both boys exclaimed in unison.

     "Then, Finn." (Y/N) answered after a moments pause.

    Finn grinned triumphantly, "See told you."

    Puck huffed and slammed his shoulder into Finn before storming out of the house.

    "Puck, wait!" (Y/N) shouted scrambling after him.

     "What?!" He snapped turning around so fast she almost ran into him.

    (Y/N) reached out in the oversize letterman jacket, putting a comforting hand on his arm. "You have to understand." She began. "I chose Finn because he's my biological brother. He's always been there for me for as long as I can remember. But so have you. When you and him started hanging out you both always made sure to include me in your games. You're just as much my brother as he is and I love you for it."

    Puck sighed and pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry for overreacting (Y/N/N)." He grumbled.

    (Y/N) wrapped her arms around him burying her face in his chest. "Come on, you owe Finn an apology and then we can all watch movies."

    "Not Mama Mia." Puck argued.

    "Grease?" (Y/N) bargained.

    "Fine."

Dedicated to @Shannon1300  I hope you liked it, I know I made some edits from what you originally requested. Please let me know if you'd like any changes to be made or if you'd like any other imagines to be written!