Pennywise's eyes turned a pale pink color as every sensitive part of his body felt stimulated and his sex drive went through the roof.

"Fuck, Ezra.." Pennywise moaned, his claws bursting from his hands and his teeth immediately elongating. He grabbed Ezra roughly and threw him on the bed, hurriedly ripping his clothes off him and slamming his cock inside him. Within moments, the situation with Nera and Santiago was all but forgotten.

***

Over the next few days, Ezra ran the shop while also interviewing potential employees. Pennywise stayed close to Nera and Santiago to see if there was anything he could do but she still hadn't emerged from the purple ball and the singing still hadn't stopped. He had no idea how she was doing it. She had to be fucking exhausted by now.

Pennywise had summoned a very large round bed full of pillows then floated the purple ball into the center of the bed. When she did come out of this, she and Santiago would be on a nice soft comfy surface at least.

Penny sat cross legged on the bed as he waited. 'I'm here, my sweet.'  And although he knew she could hear, he also knew she couldn't answer. She couldn't afford to use her energy on anything except singing right now.

***

The next day as Ezra was preparing the shop to be opened, the door jingled a few minutes early.

"Sorry, we're not open yet." He called, then glanced up from his place behind the counter and stiffened when he saw who it was.

It was Elle... and Ezra was alone with her now. His heart began to race as he contemplated how to get himself out of this situation immediately. The woman had an uncanny way of making him feel things he didn't want to feel.

She sauntered up to the counter, swaying her hips and smiling seductively at him. "Oh, hi there Ezra. I didn't expect to see you here." She told him. "I was actually looking for Sadie." She explained, leaning against the counter in front of him.

Like before, her cleavage was spilling out of her top and his eyes wanted desperately to look, but he denied them. "She's out for awhile. Family emergency." He responded shortly, busying himself with restocking the pegs with bags for the customer's purchased items.

Her eyebrows furrowed then and he could see the gears visibly working in her mind. "Oh, I see. That doesn't really explain why she's been ignoring my calls though." She told him thoughtfully, reaching up and running a hand down her chest, sensually toying at the fabric that just barely covered her nipple.

Lucifer's sake, this vile woman. She knows exactly what she's doing.

"I wasn't aware you and Sadie even knew each other." Ezra stated as he closed the cabinet where he'd pulled the bags from and checked the time on his watch.

He needed to go turn on the open sign but he was hesitant to step out from behind the counter with Elle there. He had no choice though. Perhaps he could even walk her out this way? He took a deep breath then started to walk over to the opening in the counter area.

Suddenly Elle was right in front of him, gently laying a hand on each side of the counter and completely blocking his path as she looked up into his eyes seductively.

"Oh Sadie and I? We're just getting to know each other but um... I really like where it's going so far, if you know what I mean," Elle hinted with a wink as she reached out and placed a hand on his chest, gently running her hand down the vest he wore under his jacket.

She knew Lucifer had told her to keep her distance but with the Lord of Lust standing right here before her, just the two of them all alone, she couldn't help herself. After all, she was a seductress. It's what she was made to do.