45 - i wish we had more relaxing days

——

——

Aaron shot up from his spot on the bed when he heard banging on the door. He got out of bed and pulled on his sweats and went to open the door.

"Finally you-" Emily's eyes went wide when she saw the state Hotch was in. "Um, we were just stopping by, wondering whether you wanted to get breakfast with the rest of the team. But uh-"

Derek interrupted her with a laugh. "Hotch. You got Olivia in there? She isn't answering her door." He smirked at him. He tried to peek into the room but Hotch closed the door so that only he was in view.

"We'll join you in a few." He told them.

Derek nodded. "We'll see you in the foyer. Don't take too long." He winked and him and Emily walked away.

Aaron sighed and walked back inside his room. "Hey baby." Olivia mumbled. She peeked out from under the covers and smiled at him.

He kissed her softly and she sat up and yawned.

"The team wants to go have breakfast before our flight. So let's go get ready." He said and she rolled out of bed and onto the floor.

"Come on love. Let's get you to the shower." He said and picked her up and took her to the bathroom. She pouted and he placed her down on the counter and she groaned and put her head on his chest.

He laughed and kissed her forehead. "Come on Liv. Wake up. Don't you want pancakes?"

Her head flew up and almost hit his face as soon as he mentioned pancakes. "Let's go shower." She said and hopped of the counter and started undressing and went into the shower. "You joining?" She asked as he heard her switch the shower on.

Aaron smirked, "of course."

-

"Well hey there." Olivia said as she caught the little boy in her arms. She picked him up and hugged him tightly as his dad watched from behind.

"Hey Jack." Aaron said. "Remember me? I'm your dad."

Jack gave him a cheeky smile and gripped onto the back of Olivia's shirt. "Hey daddy."

Olivia put him down and Aaron immediately scooped his son up in his arms and kissed his forehead.

"How about we let your dad go and rest and we can do something together." Olivia said and held Jack's hand.

Jack bounced up and down excitedly, "yes please Livia!"

Olivia grinned. "Okay, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go bake." He said and marched towards the kitchen.

Olivia laughed and looked back at Aaron. "Thank you," he said and kissed her softly. She returned the kiss and then padded to the kitchen. He smiled as he heard the excited squeals coming from Jack and the laughter coming from Olivia.