33 - in the way

——

——

He watched from the window as a black SUV pulled up in front of the alley. A man in a suit stepped out and opened the door for... he felt a rush of energy surge through him. As soon as he saw her, he knew she was the one. Her brown hair fell in ringlets down her back. She looked exquisite in her long coat and sunglasses. He bet her eyes were beautiful too.

"Yes." He hissed. "I want her. She's the one."

This was it. She was it. His grand finale. What he'd been looking for. He knew he'd have do this differently. More special. He grinned as he watched the beautiful lady walk slowly to the area taped off with yellow tape.

"No." He noticed the man wrap his arm around around the woman. "NO." He roared. He watched as she smiled up at the man and kissed his cheek. They were situated at a place where they thought no one could see them. But he could see.

He could see everything.

-

"Thank you." Olivia said as Aaron helped her out of the car.

"You know." He said as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "I miss you."

"Aaron, I'm right here." She laughed.

He smiled down at her. "Yeah, but we're at work."

She stood on her tip toes and kissed him on the cheek. "Still miss me?"

"Maybe just a little less." He said as he let his hand drop from her waist and to his side. "Let's go."

They started walking towards the site where the latest victims body had been found.

"What's the name of this street?" She asked. "The one connected to this alley?"

"Monroe street." Hotch answered.

"The other two?" She inquired.

"Caroll and Jefferson street." He replied.

She looked around the scene before the realized something.

"Aaron. Victim number three, Maya Pollock, she was found here in an alley connected to Monroe street." This got his attention. "Victim number two was Candace Franklin, she was found on Carroll street. And victim number one was Jenna McGuire, she was found on Jefferson street."

"The first letter of the street and names are all the same. This could be something." He took out his phone and called the team. "Guys, Ambrosia figured out that the girls were each killed on a alleyway connected to a street with the same first letter as their names."