4 - fifteen hours later

——

——

After finishing the movie. Olivia decided she was bored and walked into the kitchen with only one objective. To make the most fudgey brownies ever.

Around an hour later there were two trays of homemade brownies just fresh from the oven cooling on a rack. Olivia was sitting contentedly on her countertop and eating a slice of brownie and some ice cream whilst the melodious sounds of Queen wafted around the apartment.

Above her in the guest room, Aaron was still snoring. That is until the smell of the brownies permeated the whole house and filled his room. He woke up and blinked as he took in his surroundings. He was about to panic before he realized where he was and he finally registered the smell that had woke him up.

"Brownies?" He whispered as he rolled off the bed and stood and rushed out the door towards the source of the smell.

Olivia was dancing along to Queen when Aaron entered the kitchen. He stopped in shock at the young woman dancing whilst wiping a plate dry and cleared his throat.

She turned around and almost burst out laughing at the sight in front of her. Aaron Hotchner was standing in front of her with the Donald Duck shirt crumpled and mostly untucked from his slacks. His one sock covered the leg of his pants whilst the other went underneath and the funniest thing of all; he had a bed head. His hair was sticking up and she almost couldn't stop herself from laughing as she took in his appearance.

"Would you like a brownie?" She asked as she carried on trying to stifle her laugh.

He nodded and sat down on one of the barstools in her kitchen. She placed a bowl in front of him with a brownie and some ice cream. He ate it in silence as she carried on cleaning up.

"How long was I asleep for?" He finally asked.

"Around two hours." She replied as she placed her bowls in one of the cupboards in her kitchen.

"We should head back to the hospital soon." He said as she finished packing away most of the dishes.

"Uh huh. We'll leave after you're done." She said as she stood opposite him on the other side of the bar.

He finished the brownie and took his bowl to the sink and washed it.

"Thanks."

He nodded and headed for the door when she stopped him.

"Woah. Don't you want to maybe put some shoes on and get your stuff." She laughed as he realized that he wasn't wearing any shoes.

"Right." He ran upstairs to gather his stuff.

She saw him walk down the stairs with his shoes finally on and smiled.

"Great. Let's go." She said and they walked out of the apartment.