31 - first case back

——

——

Olivia was silent as she watched him. He had refused to make eye contact with her and was instead looking at her collection of books.

"Aaron, can I explain?" She asked quietly.

He nodded.

"Well after you left, we watched a movie and then Spencer went to bed. So I took out my old albums and Ben and I were looking through them and we ended up falling asleep." I told him.

"So nothing happened." He asked her.

"Nothing happened." She confirmed. "Ben is like a brother to me, nothing is ever going to happen."

"I'm sorry," he sighed, "I just- you make me." He couldn't find the words.

"I think we need to to have that talk now." She mused. "I'll start. I thinks it's evident that I like you."

"That's good, because I like you too." He grinned.

"So now that we've established that. Come over here and kiss me."

"Demanding, I like it." He said and walked towards her. He backed her against the wall and she tasted that familiar minty taste as he kissed her.

"Hmm, you're hot when you're jealous." She said softly as he hoisted her up in his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist and his hands found her ass.

He smirked and kissed her again, this time fiercer than the last. She ran her hands through his hair and moaned softly as he broke the kiss to place butterfly kisses down her neck. She felt him nip and suck on her exposed skin and she gently tugged his hair. He lifted his head up to kiss her again.

"Go on a date with me?" He breathed as she started placing kisses along his jaw.

"Of course yes." She smiled.

He carried her to the bed and placed her down. She started working on taking of his tie. Once it was off, she slowly unbuttoned his shirt as his lips found her neck again.

"Hey Hotch- oh my gosh." Emily opened the door and immediately closed it again.

Hotch sighed and got off her and Olivia tried to straighten her clothes a little as she went to the door.

"What's up." She said as nonchalantly as she could.

Emily just gave her a knowing smile. "Um I was going to tell Hotch that we have a case. But I think you can tell him yourself. Words aren't necessary." She winked and Olivia blushed.