30 - we need to 'talk'

——

——

Olivia sighed and flopped onto the couch. She winced as she felt the ache in her shoulder become more prominent as her apartment grew more quiet and less distracting. Ben sighed as he sat down next to her.

"You staying?" She said after a moment.

"Just for the night." He said as he extended his arm for her to lie on. She moved closer him and leant her head on his chest. "It was good seeing you."

"I saw you a few days ago in the hospital." she laughed.

"That doesn't count." He said softly. "Movie?"

"Yes please." She said and he stood up and grabbed the remote and a blanket. He covered her with the blanket and switched on a movie.

"The beauty and the beast!" She squealed. It was her favorite movie. They heard a crash come from the kitchen and she leapt off of the sofa and walked to the kitchen with Ben in tow.

They saw Aaron and Spencer standing in the middle of the kitchen surrounded by spoons.

"We dropped the spoons." Spencer said after a second.

Olivia couldn't help but giggle. They looked ridiculous. Spencer's hair was sticking up everywhere and the spoons surrounding them did nothing to calm her laughter.

"I will sought all this," she gestured to the dishes, "out tomorrow."

"Well then. Let's get back to our movie." Ben said.

"I got the spoons." Spencer said and gathered all of them up.

"Movie time!" Olivia exclaimed and walked back to the sofa. Hotch walked after her so Ben stayed behind with Spencer. He knew he should give them some privacy.

Aaron cleared his throat as they stopped walking. "I should get going." He said.

"You should." Olivia nodded. "But we need to talk."

"Talk?" He raised his eyebrow and stepped towards her.

"Uh huh." She said distractedly as he grabbed her waist. He seemed to like doing that.

She leaned in and kissed him. It was gentle and sweet. Every time he kissed her, it made her feel all warm inside. She trailed her hands up to his arms and clutched his biceps as he nipped lightly at her lips.

They broke the kiss and he smiled down at her. He tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear. "We'll talk." He said and stepped away from her and headed for the door. She watched as he slipped out and sighed. He was affecting her in a way she'd never felt before.

"Movies!" Spencer bounded out of the kitchen.

Olivia laughed. "Where's Ben?"

"He's packing the dishwasher." Spencer replied and sat on the sofa.