43 - get down on your knees

——

——

It had been a month since that moment and Olivia found herself replaying it in her head every chance she got.

"I love you too."

He jumped of the bed and got his phone. A sweet melody filled the room and he held his hand out to her. She took it and he lifted her off the bed, she giggled as her feet touched the floor and leaned on his chest.

"Dance with me." He murmured as he started swaying to the music. She followed suit and swayed along with him. He twirled her around the room and she screamed as he picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they went from dancing to making out really fast.

He backed her into the wall and she ran his hands through his hair as she gave his tongue access to her mouth. He carried her over to the bed and she squealed as his fingers trailed over her sides, she was incredibly ticklish.

"Agent Ambrosia and Dr. Reid?" A detective interrupted her thoughts.

She cleared her throat and paid attention to the lady in front of her.

"Sorry, but there was just another body found and I haven't had the chance to locate anyone else in your team."

Olivia shot out of the chair she had gotten comfortable in with a worried look on her face as she turned to Reid. "We're going there." He said.

"We are." The detective nodded and walked to the squad car with the agents following close behind her.

"I'll call them. We just need to get there as fast as possible, the unsub could still be there." Olivia said as she called the rest of her team. "You guys, they just found another body. Spencer and I are headed there now."

"What other body?" She heard Rossi ask.

"We're at the station now. There's no other body." Emily said worriedly.

Olivia paused and nodded at Spencer to switch on his earpiece. "Could you say that again?"

"Olivia there's no body. The detectives would have told us if there was." JJ said. Spencer's eyes went wide.

"Is everything okay?" The detective asked from the front of the car.

"Yeah, the team is just scattered everywhere." Olivia replied.

"Are you sure about that?" Olivia said as nicely as she could.

"Olivia who are you with? Find out where you're going." She heard Hotch say.

"Yeah! We're with Detective Marcella, sorry detective where are we going? The team will meet us there." She said as she leaned to the front.

"The old warehouse. Apparently two bodies were found. A male and a female I think, they don't know the specifics yet because the bodies suffered too much trauma."

"Okay keep your phone on and don't alarm her. She's our unsub." She heard Morgan order.

"Yeah okay, I'll see you there." She said calmly.

"Be safe. I love you." She heard Hotch tell her and saw the corners of Spencer's mouth lift in a slight smile.

"Yeah, we're almost there. Bye." She said and ended the call. She wanted to tell him she loved him too, but the detective was eyeing them suspiciously.

"How's the team?" Spencer asked.

"They think they're narrowing down the list. Something came up in the last crime scene." She told Spencer. She saw the detective glance towards the back and Olivia placed her hand near her gun.

"Oh screw this." She heard the detective mutter.

"Sorry? Did you say something?" Spencer asked.

"No, I was just trying to remember whether you turn here or at the next turn." She smiled. "But I figured it out. We're here." She said and got out of the car.

Spencer and Olivia hopped out and stood near the car. "Where'd you say they were?" Spencer squinted at his surroundings. There wasn't anyone around but the three of them.

The detective took out her gun and pointed it at the two of them. Spencer and Olivia both reached for their guns but the detective fired a warning shot in the air.

"I don't think you want to do that." She said and aimed the gun back at the two of them.

Olivia and Spencer raised their hands. "What do you want from us?" Spencer called.

She ignored them and walked closer to them, her gun still aimed at the two agents standing calmly in front of her. They raised their hands slowly as she approached.

"This case has been gaining some media attention? Right?" She asked. They stayed silent. "ANSWER ME." She screamed.

"That's right. It has." Spencer replied.

"So how much attention do you think it will get when two FBI agents turn up dead?" She grinned. "A lot. That's how much."

"That's right. You will gain more media attention. But imagine how much more you'll have if you let us arrest you." Olivia started.

"NO." The unsub roared.

"We'll tell the press you outsmarted us. That you took us and held us at gunpoint and we didn't know what to do. We're FBI agents Marcella. You'll make us look like idiots."

She shook her head. "I'm not doing that." Her voice shook. "You're lying to me."

"What if we are Marcella?" Spencer asked. "How would you know?"

She screamed and walked quickly towards Spencer. She pointed the gun down at him. "Get on your knees." Spencer stayed still so she kicked him. "ON YOUR KNEES." He knelt down and his eyes met Olivia's. "Say bye bye now Agent-" the sound of a single gunshot rang through the air. Spencer rolled out of the way as the detectives body fell to the ground.

"You okay?" Olivia asked as she put her gun down and ran to Spencer. They could hear the sirens in the background getting closer.

Spencer stood up and dusted himself off. "I'm fine. You have good aim." He said and they looked down at the unsub on the floor.

Just then Morgan came running up to them with the rest of the team close behind. "You guys good?" He asked.

Olivia nodded. "Straight to the head." Emily said as she joined them.

"Olivia." Aaron breathed and hugged her. She squeezed him tightly and let go and turned around to face the rest of the team.

"Can we go home now?" She pouted. He laughed and placed a kiss on her head.

"Yes please." Spencer groaned. Olivia ran up to him and he slung his arm over her shoulder and they walked back to the car.

"Well that was fun." He said when they were settled in the back seat.

"I'll say."

!! Over ten thousand Reids ;)
Thank you guys so much ! <3