3 - all things disney

——

——

"Olivia." Hotch said as he appeared in front of her again with a steaming cup of coffee. "You should go home. Get freshened up and maybe take a nap. You know what the doctor said, we still have to wait a few more hours."

She shook her head defiantly as she accepted the cup of coffee he handed to her.

"He's right you know." Rossi quipped. "You've been here long enough."

"I didn't exactly drive here myself so even if I did want to go home my car isn't here." She said.

"I'll take you. When our shift is over." Aaron said as he sat next to her.

Rossi grinned, "Go now. I'll still be here and the shift is almost over anyway." Aaron looked at him as if asking whether he was sure. "It's fine. Just go and make sure she rests." He said and winked at Aaron.

"Um okay." Olivia said and stood up.

Aaron just nodded and walked away with her, but not before glaring hard at David.

Twenty minutes later, Derek and Garcia were back for their shift.

"Where's Olivia?" Derek asked.

"And Hotch." Penelope added.

"He took Olivia home." Rossi said and grinned.

"My man." Derek said and plopped himself on the sofa.

"Just to get freshened up and everything." Rossi said nonchalantly as he stood up and grabbed his coat.

"Uh huh," Garcia said and smiled.

Rossi left as Derek and Penelope settled in for the next two hours.

*at Olivias apartment*

"Make yourself at home. I'm just going to go get the coffee started." Olivia said as they entered her home.

Aaron just was about to reply when she whisked away to kitchen and left him awkwardly standing in the middle of the entryway. She was back in what felt like seconds.

"You could've moved you know." She said and chuckled.

"I uh, didn't know where." He replied awkwardly.

"How about to the sofa?" She said as she walked towards the object in question and he followed.

He sat down with her and she started playing some music.

"I hope you don't mind. The music calms me down."

"Not at all. You have a nice selection." He complimented as he heard frank sinatra blaring from the speakers.