Part 17

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth, etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - lets him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Might add more later)

Ok, I just have to ask.. how much sleep do people that read this book get?

Shinsou's pov

Once bakugou gave me Izuku I took him to our room. Placing him on the bed I got my switch and sat next to his sleeping body, playing animal crossing new horizons. I kept playing not really knowing how long I was playing until dad walked in. "Hey, how's Izuku?" He asked. "He's ok I think he's just sore" dad nods in return and tells me that pizza will be here in a bit.

After dad left I felt the bed move and I look over at Izuku. He was moving and then he wrapped his arms around my waist. Blushing a bit I started to play with his hair, putting the switch down. I kept playing with his hair until I heard Papa he'll for us that dinner was done.

I softly shook Izuku telling him that he needs to wake up for dinner.

Izukus pov

I felt someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see myself holding someone and them shaking me awake. I looked up a bit to see toshi. I slowly sat up and asked him why he was waking me up. He told me that food was here and that we need to eat. I nod to him telling him I understood.

We went downstairs and ate while talking to dad and papa asking us how our days were.

Once dinner was done toshi and I washed the dishes and put away any leftovers. We said goodbye to dad and papa cause they had patrol tonight. Once they left Toshi and I went to our bedroom and started to watch movies.

We kept watching movies until we got bored of them. We started to play games until around 1:30 and then we decided to go to bed.

Time skip to the morning
It's also Wednesday

We both woke up around ten and decided to get breakfast/lunch. After eating I went to dad and papas room to make sure they both got home, once seeing them both in bed asleep I went back to the kitchen where toshi was just getting done washing dishes. I hugged him from behind.

The next part is soon, but I don't care it's my story

Toshi dried his hands and turned to hug me. I buried my head against his chest. I then remembered that we were getting our entrance letters today. I quickly let go of him and ran out the door to the mailbox. I grabbed the mail and started to look threw it. I saw two letters that are meant for toshi and me.

I ran back into the house and saw toshi sitting on the couch waiting for me.

I gave him his letter and told him to open it first. Nodding to me he opened it and nezu popped up (I know that they use all might and not nezu, but nezu knew that Izuku didn't like all might so he decided to do it only for Izuku and toshi)

Nezu explain how many points toshi got (56) and then that there were rescue points (toshi got 29 rescue points) so I'm total he got 85 points total and would be in class 1-a. (Just a small heads up Mineta is NOT in this at all). Once nezu was done talking he said that because dad and papa were working there they would have our uniforms. Then it was my turn to open mine.

I opened it and nezu popped up again. He told me how many points I got (1015 regular points) and then how many rescue points I got  (50) in total I got 1065 points which is a record in u.a.

He then told me that I was in 1-a and that dad and papa would have my uniform.

Once we got done with the letter toshi and I heard clapping. We looked towards the hallway entrance and saw dad and papa looking at us. We smiled brightly when we saw them pull out our uniforms.

(Slightly forgot to say this, but they know that Aizawa and Yamada work at ua they just don't know where they work. In other words, they don't know that Aizawa would be their homeroom teacher.)

Once the whole letter thing stopped we all decided to go to the mall. Once there we split up where dad and papa were together and toshi and I were together. Toshi and I went to hot topic and got a few things. We went to a couple of other stores before going to where the food was (forgot what it's called) and we waited for dad and papa.

We got food in the meantime.

Once dad and papa came to us they got food too and we just talked. Once they got done we left to go home.

Once home we put the things we got away and then watched movies and tv. Until it was time for dinner. Once it was dinner time we ate soba and then got ready for bed. Toshi and I were laying in bed playing on our phones and switches until we got tired enough to fall asleep.

I soon got bored of playing on the switch and my phone and I decided to watch toshi. So putting half of my body on his I looked at his phone and I saw that he moved it a bit so I could see better. We kept at this of me just watching him play games while he played them for a while. And soon I felt myself start to fall asleep.

I heard a small I love you before falling fully asleep.

Toshis pov

I looked at Izuku and saw that he was about to fall asleep. I kissed his head and whispered to him that I loved him. Once he was fully asleep I pulled the blanket up to his shoulders and I plugged both of our phones and switches in before turning the lights off. I hugged Izuku and put my face against his neck before falling asleep.

Hellllllllloooooo

I hope you're having a good day/night and having a better sleep schedule than me (me over here at 5:58 am and still haven't slept yet)

I hope you enjoyed reading this

Thank you for reading and

Bye bye

Word count 1266