Part 5

Aizawa's pov

It was a couple of hours since Hitoshi (Shinsou) left the room to put Izuku to bed. I decided to go to his room to check on them. When I open the door I see them both cuddling on the bed with Izuku on his chest. I then realized Hitoshi doesn't have a shirt. I smile just a tiny bit before it disappears and I take a picture of them. Just cause...

I walk back into the kitchen to see my husband cooking dinner. I go up behind him, hugging him and showing him the picture. He starts laughing a bit. I smile a tiny bit.

Izukus pov (just in case you were wondering the reason why (I don't know if I said this before or just thought I said it) I don't say Deku and say Izuku instead its cause he wasn't called by it by katsuki, only the other extras did [who which don't matter])

I woke up on someone and I look up to see once again it was shinsou. I slightly smiled and I sat up sitting on his waist, but I didn't care as I grabbed the Nintendo Switch which is pastel green with pastel purple bunnies on it. I started to play games waiting for shinsou to wake up cause I knew I wasn't going to be able to go anywhere with him still holding tightly to my waist.

After about an hour off games shinsou finely wakes up. Shinsou yawns a bit and I take a break from my game to look at him. When I saw his messy cute hair I took my hand and ran it threw its hair. I saw him tense up a bit before relaxing and looking up at me. He then slowly looked down at the position we were in and I saw his face get red. I didn't do anything to get up as I kept playing with his hair. I saw him start to close his eyes liking me running my hands threw his hair. I could hear his breath even out telling me he was back to sleep. I smile a bit and I moved my game laying back down and putting my face into his neck. I started to fall asleep too.

Hizashi's pov (Yamada Hizashi = Present Mic)

I got done making dinner and I tell Shota (Aizawa Shota = Eraserhead) that I'm gonna go see if the boys are awake. He says ok and I start to make my way to Hitoshi's room. When I open the door I immediately put my hand over my mouth to not squeal. Izuku was laying on Hitoshi with his head against his neck. I took my phone out and took a picture. Before I left the room I took Hitoshi's phone took a picture and made it his background. I smiled while walking out and going to Shota.

"ShoTA," I said slightly using my quirk "What," he said " look" I showed him my phone and he smiles a little. i smile more and send the photo to nedzu

Shinsou's pov (sorry for changing povs a lot)

I start to wake up for the second time, but this time Izukus face was buried against my neck. I tried not to blush but I ended up blushing a lot. I hugged him tightly starting to think about things. "I only met him like yesterday night and now here I am cuddling with him. I feel like I've known him my whole life." I softly smiled. Instead of going back to sleep, I grabbed my Nintendo switch that was next to Izukus. It was purple with bright green cats on it. I started to play games with the sound off so I don't wake up Izuku.

After a bit of playing, I looked at the time and it was 1:15 am I softly sighed, but stopped when I felt movement on me. I looked down at Izuku to see that he was starting to wake up. "Morning sleepy head," I said. He slowly sat up cutely yawning and rubbing his eyes. He looked at me sleepily "how long have we slept?" He asked "well we went to sleep around 5 pm and it's now-" I looked at the clock "1:18. So we have slept for about 8 hours." I said thinking that that was the most sleep I have ever gotten in one go. I looked up to Izuku and he looked a bit shocked. "Can we get something to eat I'm hungry?" He asked I said sure and we made our way to the kitchen. Me forgetting to put a shirt on. I grabbed my phone opening it to see a picture.

It was a picture of me and Izuku asleep with him on me. I started blushing badly. "What's wrong? Also, I'm putting the food in the microwave it was in the fridge." I only nod and show him my phone. I saw his face get red. I started to laugh a bit softly as his face is now really red. He looked away and mumbled something. I was curious about what he said so I said "what was that you said" I leaned against his back while he was facing the microwave.

"I s-said please s-send m-me that p-picture" I hear him stutter out. I smile putting my forehead on his shoulder while sending him the picture. We heard his phone go off and I see him blush more.

After that, we went,t back to my room to see how we didn't do his room yet. I remembered that dad and papa were going back to work tomorrow at ua and hero work. Izuku and I started to play games seeing how we weren't tired at all. After playing a bit of a game we started watching movies and Izuku and I both fell back to sleep during that.

Hi, I hoped you liked reading this.

Hope you have a good day/night

Bye bye

Word count 1081