part 29

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 iq making me one of the smartest people on the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super-fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - let's him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Transform - transform hallways the user to transform into any human or animal
Drawback - it gives them a really bad headache and a nosebleed

Candy pop - gives user the ability to create any candy they want and can turn anything into candy. The user can make the candy as big and as little as they want
drawback - makes the user very tired (this is the reason why Izuku has been so tired as this quirk was in the process of making it's been making him tired)
I believe someone requested this, but I can't find the username so I'm sorry

(Might add more quirks later)

Izuku's Pov

"i think that you might be selectively mute"

when he had said that it started to make more sense on why i felt like i couldn't talk in situations. 

soon lunch came to an end and i went back to class once i made it to class dad once again said that we could do whatever. i grabbed kacchans hand and Toshi's hand and pulled them to the back of the room. i pushed them both next to each other and i sat on toshis lap while kacchan got his laptop so we could watch movies together. toshi finally understood what we were doing, and he got comfy to pulling me a bit closer to him. all of us got comfy and started watching before quirks movies.

Kaminari's Pov [ bet you weren't expecting that]

i saw shinsou get pulled over to the corner with Bakugo and izuku and i smiled a bit cause shinsou was finally getting what he wanted. i looked back and mina and Kiri and they both looked at me concerned. "Bro im sorry" Kiri said " what do you mean" "well don't you liked shinsou" as soon as mina said that i started to laugh " no i don't like shinsou yes, we're childhood friends but that's all it is and the reason for shinsou and me hanging out so much recently is because he thought that izuku was mad at him and being distant. he's been wanting this for forever. I've just been letting him vent. but no i don't like him like that. I like someone else"

both Kiri and mina looked at me shocked. then both of them said "wait you like somebody else who!" i laughed a bit and shook my head not telling them. i sent a glance at shinsou, Bakugo, and izuku and see them asleep. i get up and got to Momo asking if she can make a soft blanket and pointed over to the three in the corner. she understood and made one. i go over to them and move the computer to the side before i place the blanket on them. Momo was behind me and started to make some pillows to. 

when we were done shinosu, Bakugo, and izuku were surrounded by blankets and pillows thankfully still asleep. 

i went back to my desk and kept talking to Kiri and mina.

shinsou's Pov

i had woken up realizing that i had fallen asleep while we watched a movie. confused on why i felt warm i opened my eyes and saw that Izu was fast asleep on my chest Bakugo was somewhat leaning against me and there were a bunch of pillows and blankets all around us. i looked up and saw that it was almost the end of the day. i saw dad come up to us and softly told me that it was getting time to go home. i softly nodded and saw Kirishima come up to us. he nodded to Bakugo and i understood what he was going to do.

Kirishima softly moved the blankets off of Bakugo and slowly picked Bakugo up with ease making sure not to wake him up. once that was done i slowly got up still holding onto Izu. once i was fully standing i repositioned Izu so he would be more comfy. 

papa came in during this and helped dad get our stuff. we made it into the care and all of us got it Izu on my lap and Bakugo on Kirishimas. and all of our stuff in the back. we first dropped off Kirishima and Bakugo off at Kirishimas because we knew Bakugo was staying the night. and then we made it home. dad grabbed mine and Izu's stuff and i took him to my room. 

laying down with him i was happy that we finally got to cuddle and that he was finally home. i was worried when he made himself really distant and i was afraid of losing him even more. but everything is ok now that he's back in my arms.

Hi, I hoped you like and

I hope you have a good day/night

Love you all

Bye bye

Word count 1000

i hoped you guys enjoyed this part/chapter it was fun to make and i cant wait for you guys to see what i have planned. once again bye bye bye bye