Part 13

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Might add more later)

STUFF REGARDING THE NEW BOOK

Oki, I will be making a new book and I will be putting the stuff in there...

Some of you have commented on ships (*cough* tododeku top Deku *cough*)
I'm really great full you did cause that was going to be a question...

When this chapter updates right after I will be starting to make the book

I hope you all read and enjoy it

Ok I have to say this but I LOVE your guys' comments

It makes my day by reading them, especially on how funny they are so thank you

Hitoshis pov

Izuku fell asleep on my chest and I started to play with his hair. After a bit dad and papa came home.

Papa = Pa
Dad= D
Hitoshi = H

H- hey
Pa- hi little listener
D- hello problem child
H- how was your guys' day

I kept playing with Izukus hair as I talked to dad and papa

Pa- our day was good
D- well we're gonna go to the kitchen dinner should be done in a bit

Dad and papa last to the kitchen and I looked down at Izuku to see him still asleep and his head against my chest with his hand holding onto my shirt. I see tears start to run down his face and I start to worry. Running my thumb under his eye and across his cheek wiping his tears away, he seemed to push a bit against my hand. Smiling just a tiny bit. I start to see him shake a bit and cry more. I shake him a bit to wake him. He jumps a tiny bit and his eyes widen a bit when waking up. He was panting a bit. "Are you ok Izuku?" I asked worriedly. I got a small nod in return and he laid his head back against my chest and I hugged him.

I put my hand under his shirt and started to rub circles on his back calming him down a bit. While doing that I slowly sat up so I up more. I keep rubbing Izuku's back only stopping when dad came in and told us that dinner was done. We all ate dinner and then we decided to watch a movie. Going back into the living room with blankets and popcorn plus some chips and candy we decided to watch the 'Bird Box. Halfway threw the movie I felt something fall on my shoulder and I looked down. I see Izuku now against my shoulder asleep.

I smile and move our positions so he was now in my lap and I was laying back, both of us covered in a blanket. Dad and papa looked at us and smiled before going back to the movie. A bit later I fell asleep with my hand resting against Izuku's back.

Aizawa's pov

I looked over to the problem children to see them both now asleep. I smile just a tiny bit and nudged Yamada he looked over and saw them too. We both looked at each other and nodded at each other. We both slowly got up and I picked Izuku up. Moving a bit over to the side Yamada picked Hitoshi up. We both went to their shared room and we put them on their bed. We covered them with a blanket and we went back to the living room and cleaned up. Once we were done we went got changed and then we went to bed.

Izukus pov

I woke up and rubbed my eyes a bit. I saw that I and Hitoshi have been moved and thought that dad and papa moved us cause we were now in a bed. I looked at Hitoshi and I realized I was halfway on him. Blushing a bit I looked at the digital clock to see that it was now 7 a.m. I got up slowly to not wake toshi up. Once successfully doing that I made my way to the kitchen. I saw that dad and papas car was still there and then I looked at my phone that I brought with me and saw that it was their day off. Smiling a bit I started to make coffee. Once I started that I started to make breakfast.

Which were eggs, bacon, and fruit. Halfway through making it I saw dad and papa come in. Smiling at them and saying morning I gave dad his coffee and papa a hug. I went back to cooking and a bit later I saw toshi come in. I gave him coffee and a hug. I got the food done and made everyone's plate.

Once we were done we decided that we were gonna go to the mall today. We got dressed and then made our way to the car. Once in we left to go to the mall. At the mall, we kinda split up. Toshi and I were together and dad and papa were together. Toshi and I went to different stories and soon went to the food court thing where we were supposed to meet dad and papa. We were holding a couple of bags and we see dad and papa come walking over with not as many bags, but still some. We ate there at the mall and then went back home. On the way back we talked about the entrance exams which were coming quickly.

Hellllooo I hoped you enjoyed reading

PLEASE READ what I wrote at the beginning of this chapter

I hope you have a good day/night

Bye bye

Word count 1068