Part 31

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super-fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth, etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - let him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Transform - transform hallways the user to transform into any human or animal
Drawback - it gives them a really bad headache and a nosebleed

Candy pop - gives users the ability to create any candy they want and can turn anything into candy. The user can make the candy as big and as little as they want
drawback - makes the user very tired (this is the reason why Izuku has been so tired as this quirk was in the process of making it's been making him tired)
I believe someone requested this, but I can't find the username so I'm sorry

(Might add more quirks later)

Izukus pov

I wake up to my alarm and quickly turn it off I look at Toshi to make sure he's still asleep. after making sure he still is asleep I grab my phone and see that I have an email from Nezu, opening the email I see that he wanted me to meet him before school started. looking up at the time I saw that it was 6 am. sighing slightly I get up being careful of toshi, covering him up with the blanket and making sure he's comfortable before leaving for our room. I get dressed in ripped skinny jeans and one of toshis shirts that say fuck off. putting on some high-top red converse I make my way downstairs again. once down there I see that toshis barely waking up, giving him a kiss on the forehead I make my way to the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal. as Im eating toshi, dad, and papa make their way into the kitchen. I tell them that I have a meeting with nezu and they all tell me good luck. hugging toshi I make my way out of the house and to school.

Once getting to the school I scanned my ID card, so the gates won't go off, and started making my way to nezus office.  Looking up at the too-big door that was at the front of his office I raise my hand and knock on the door. It opens after one knock and nezu tells me to come in.

I sit in the chair looking at nezu and we have a silent staring contest. Finally, he said something, "I had gotten a notification that someone finished my online school program and decided to check it out when I saw how little time they finished it in.  Upon looking at it I saw that it was yours. And I was wondering if you would like to become my personal student in place of some of your classes" I stared at him kinda shocked and said "yes I would love to be your personal student it would be a pleasure" I finished off smirking a bit. He smirks back and both of us got up and shook paw and hand.

As I left I was thinking about my schedule. So instead of math and biology, I would have private lessons with him and I would still have quirk history and art, and instead of learning English cause I'm fluent I would be learning Spanish. It all seemed reasonable and I made my way back home cause it was Saturday.

Once home I explained what is going on to dad, papa, and toshi. They all looked a bit in horror, but it also seemed like they were happy that I was becoming more comfortable. I let out a small giggle and toshi blushed looking at me. I was thinking about what to do today seeing how I was feeling better and I decided that I wanted to go on a date with toshi.  So I go to him while he was sitting on the couch and asked him "tooshhhii" "yes bunny" "do you want to go on a date" he looked at me and lit up "really you want to go on a date" I nod and he smiles grabbing my hand and taking me upstairs "were do you want to go" he asked. I thought about it for a second and then said "do you want to go get coffee from Kitten Biscuits Cafe and then go on a walk in the garden by the park"

"Yes that will be amazing" I smile and sit on the bed while he gets dressed. I try to not look while he gets dressed but I sneak a couple of sneak peeks here and there. I see him smirk out of the corner of my eye when he sees me and I blush heavily.

Once he was done we got our shoes on and told dad and papa where we are going. They told us to be safe. We then left and started making our way to the Cafe. Once there I order a Carmel frap wanting something sweet and toshi orders his usually black coffee. As we wait I hug toshi and we stay like that until our drinks get done. After about 10 minutes our drinks our done and we collect them.

We made our way out of the Cafe after petting some of the cats and we go to the garden.

The garden was beautiful I had any flowers you can think of from roses to sunflowers, daisies to orchids. There were so many and all of them were so pretty and definitely taken care of properly.  We walked around drinking our coffees and looking at the flowers. We soon found ourselves in a clearing that was in the garden and we go to a tree and sit down. We stayed silent for a bit enjoying the peace and nice weather. After a bit, toshi asks me a question I've been kinda dreading.  "Bunny can you tell me what's been going on with you, I want to help you but I also feel like I've been in the dark kinda," he tells me and I let out a small sigh knowing that if I tell him it'll be the best for the both of us. And so I start telling him how I was jealous of kami and was feeling stressed from everything, how I had relapsed badly, and how I started to talk to hound dog.

When I had finished I had tear tracks going down my face and he wiped them away with his thumb and then he kissed me. "Bunny ill never cheat on you or replace you, I just want to be there for you and love you. I want to cuddle you on your bad days and take you out on your good. " I smile and kiss him. He kisses back and we cuddle under the tree just enjoying each other's presence after having the talk.  After a while, it was soon to be 3 and we decided to go back home. 

While we were walking there we held hands and talked about anything and everything. It was 3:30 and we made it home. Taking off our shoes we go to the kitchen and helped papa make dinner. After dinner, we sit in the living room and watched movies until it was time to go to bed. Toshi and I get into pj's and cuddled in bed until we both fell asleep.

--------------------------------------

Hii

I hope you're having a great day or night

Bye bye

Word count 1420