Part 22

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth, etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - lets him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Transform - transform allows the user to transform into any human or animal
Drawback - it gives them a really bad headache and a nosebleed

I believe someone requested this, but I can't  find the username so I'm sorry

(Might add more quirks later)

Dadzawa pov

I walked to nezus office with Uruaka pissed. I could tell that she was going to act innocent, but she won't be when I show him this. I also brought the headphones and we finely made it to nezus office. Not waiting for him to say come in I immediately walked in with her and I gave the headphones to nezu. He looked at me before putting them on halfway and pressing the re-listen button (it just says all that happened when it was put on Izu's head cause that's when it started to record). As he listened to it the room started to get colder and colder and you can tell he was pissed but was trying to cover it. Uraraka looks more and more worried. Once nezu was done he asked for me to leave and that he would come to the classroom to tell me what was going to happen later. I said ok and left.

As soon as I left I immediately heard yelling and I grinned.

Izukus pov

I sat on toshis lap after dad left we started talking to Kacchan until this look-alike Pikachu walks up. I tilted my head at him and he just looked at toshi. And said, "hey Hitoshi it's been a bit since we hung out what's been happening?" I was a bit confused and looked at Kacchan and then at toshi. "It's been good up until Uraraka said what she said. Oh, also this is my boyfriend Izuku (I'm just going to make it where everyone calls Izuku by Izuku and not the last name cause he doesn't want to be called Midoriya and he doesn't want people to know that he's the son of Aizawa and Mic until later) and his best friend bakugou Katsuki. Bunny, bakugou this is Denki Kaminari, my childhood friend. You guys would have met him sooner if he didn't get busy and then just had a tiny amount of time off before becoming busy again." "Yea sorry about that" Denki said while rubbing the back of his neck.

We talked for a bit and I have to say Denki isn't that bad talking to he can be funny, but also a bit dumb sometimes.

Time skip to the end of the day (just Pretend that they did the physical test and
Izuku got 1st
Bakugou 2nd
todoroki 3rd
Momo
Shinsou
.
.
. So on and so forth

We just got home and dad was complaining to papa about what happened this morning. Before dad went on a bigger rant I quickly asked if I could go on patrol and he said sure.

Quickly making my way upstairs I told hito and then changed. When it reach 8 pm (they got home at 5 cause they had to stay late) I left.

Jumping on roofs and above alleyways waiting for something bad to happen. I finally decided to sit on an edge of a rooftop. Softly swinging my feet I heard a scream. Quickly getting up I ran to it and saw a young girl getting groped by an older man. I quickly dropped down and took him out, making sure the girl was ok I then had her call the police while I left.

By 2 am I had stopped 4 attempted rape 5 thieves 3 attempted murders and 7 break-ins.

Sitting on a roof I looked up at the sky and just looked at the stars. I started to think about my life and what has happened since becoming a vigilante and before that. I then started to think about all of the fights I had been in and what would have happened if I wasn't there sooner. Slowly my vision starts going black and my breathing picks up. I knew I was crying and that I was starting to have a panic attack. I couldn't remember how to fix this seeing how long it's been since I had one last.

Aizawa's pov

I was doing patrol while trying to look for Izuku. I had gotten a call from Mic saying he wasn't home and I was starting to become worried. Jumping from roof to roof I kept looking until a saw him. Curled up crying while covering his ears and his eyes were bloodshot like he's been crying for a bit. Immediately I ran to him and slowly walked up to him and put my arms around him. Softly rubbing his back and saying reassuring words he slowly gripped tightly onto my scarf.

Rearranging I picked him up and started to run to the house. Both of our patrols were done so I didn't need to worry about going out again. Running into the house I saw Mic in the living room. He looked happy to see us until he saw the condition Izuku was in.  Izuku was still shaking but his breathing is a lot better than it was before.

Slowly putting down Izuku on the couch Mic started his magic of calming him down. Once he finished and Izuku was calm he slowly fell asleep. Picking him up I walked to his and Hitoshi's room. Hitoshi asked what happened and I told him. Slowly placing Izuku on the bed I said goodnight to Hitoshi before Mic and I got ready for bed and then went to bed.

Hello, I hoped you enjoyed this part

I hope your day/night was really good

Bye bye

Word count 1143