Part 39

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super-fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice Got the idea from Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth, etc Requested by moonbloody36

Look - let him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school Requested by 1-800-I_need_sleep

Transform - transform hallways the user to transform into any human or animal Drawback - it gives them a really bad headache and a nosebleed

Candy pop - gives users the ability to create any candy they want and can turn anything into candy. The user can make the candy as big and as little as they want drawback - makes the user very tired (this is the reason why Izuku has been so tired as this quirk was in the process of making it's been making him tired) I believe someone requested this, but I can't find the username so I'm sorry

See Through - user can see and go through walls and floors Requested by Nixeeexxx

puppeteer - lets users create strings out of their fingers and wrap them around living or non-living objects to control it Requested by YushiroFuji

sea - lets the user manipulate any forms and types of water plus lets you communicate with any sea animal salt or fresh Requested by Arianna983

TPR [time, pause, reverse] - user is able to pause time for 9 minutes and also able to reverse back in time 40 seconds back Requested by ergarc08

Telepathic - user can insert a thought into someone's head without them knowing it was the user. Can also talk to someone in their mind Requested by lexie_Zs and vampglzkitty [was pretty much the same thing]

Telekinesis - Users can move things with their minds. Is weak at first but gets stronger with more practice Requested by baby_mochi006

TodoSecretLoveChild I am sorry I can't do your quirk foresight that's kinda where I draw the line. No future quirks, other than Sirs. I'm sorry.

(Might add more quirks later)

(I just realized I haven't been progressing the story like the anime so I'm gonna be doing that more)

Izukus Pov

It has now been a week since we found out who broke in last week, since then Dad has been doing more work to find the group, try to find out who's in it, who is running it, and what their plan was for the USJ. Now it is the day before the field trip and Dad called Aizawa, Hizashi, Nemuri, and me into his office. When we walk in we see more heroes waiting for us. When we sit down I see Hawks question why there was a kid here.

"Because not only did he see the villain, but he is also the vigilante Usagi and has been doing some work to find more information on the villain group that broke in," Dad explained. It seemed like everyone was ok with that explanation and we decided to go into the plan for tomorrow.

Dad started first " The students will be watched by Vlad to keep them protected in case they try to attack the school and go after the kids. Eraserhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Snipe, Hawks, Ms. Joke, Mirko, Fat Gum, Thirteen, Usagi, and me. The reason why there are going to be so many of us is because at the moment we don't know how many villains they have recruited. Expect there to be a lot seeing how quiet it has gotten recently, we know that they have someone who can teleport so everyone will be assigned to an area and if there are no villains in your area you can go and help anyone else who needs it. Understood?" "Yes" everyone responded together.

Dad started going over where everyone was going to be, once everything was talked about and everything was secure it had been an hour and a half. Everyone was dismissed and started to leave. Aizawa, Hizashi, and I stayed and when most of the heroes were gone Hitoshi came in, leaning against my shoulder he softly sighed and I could hear the worry in his voice.

"What's wrong Toshi?" I softly asked looking over my shoulder and kissing his head. He wrapped his arms around me before speaking " I'm just worried. I don't want you, Dad, or Papa, to get hurt..." "Awe Toshi it will be ok, we went over everything including the safety procedures, so we will know what to do if things start going to the worse. Plus if Dadzawa thinks it's getting too much and my life is on the line he will send me to the security room where Dad will be and I will get to play a big game of Battleship, but with people instead of ships."

Hitoshi smiles letting out a soft chuckle at that. "Ok, but promise me you will listen to him because I don't want to lose you." "Ok, I promise." Toshi smiles before kissing my cheek and hugging me more. Dadzawa, Papa, and Dad watched smiling, "And with that, I think it's time we go home and get some food in our system because tomorrow is going to be a big day.

Everyone agreed and we all said goodbye to Dad before collecting our stuff and heading to the car. Once inside we buckled up and made our way back home, Toshi grabbed my hand holding it tightly. I knew he was worried about tomorrow, and I tried to lessen his anxiety, but I knew it wasn't going to help until the mission was officially over. I squeezed his hand for him to know that I was here.

We soon were home and we all made our way out of the car and inside. Toshi held my hand the entire time not wanting to let go and I didn't make him. We put our stuff down and all of us got changed into some comfy clothes before Papa started on dinner. I helped while Toshi sat at the counter watching. Dadzawa was also sitting at the counter, but was working on grading our work instead of watching us like Toshi was.

Once dinner was done we all sat at the table and ate. We talked about what was going on in school, and also about the mission. Finishing up with eating Dadzawa put away any leftovers and Toshi started on the dishes. I helped knowing that Toshi didn't want me to leave at the time. When everything was done and put away we all piled onto the couch for movie night. Putting on Spider-Man we all watched cuddled up to one other.

I started to feel drowsy about halfway through the movie, leaning against Toshi more I started to close my eyes. Trying to stay awake becomes harder when I feel Toshi's hand start to run through my hair. Letting out a soft sigh of content I start to fall asleep letting everything bring me under.

Sorry for such a short chapter. Honestly, I kinda forgot that I was supposed to update yesterday and Kinda had to hurry up with this one because I wanted the USJ mission to have its own chapter.

Well anyway,

I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading

I hope you have a good day/night

Bye bye