Part 25

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth, etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - lets him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Transform - transform hallways the user to transform into any human or animal
Drawback - it gives them a really bad headache and a nosebleed

I believe someone requested this, but I can't find the username so I'm sorry

(Might add more quirks later)

Dadzawas pov (bet you weren't expecting that)

I woke up around 6 am and something felt off. Well for one I was up first and I usually try to sleep in as much as I can.

Slowly getting up so as to not wake Hisashi and walking to Izukus and hitoshis room, opening the door slowly I just see Hitoshi and Denki. But no Izuku. Walking to the living room I still don't see Izuku. Looking at my phone I saw his text, but that still doesn't explain why he isn't here now. Walking to the kitchen I see a note. After reading it I become a bit worried. While I was reading the note Hisashi came down. "What's the wrong shota?" He asks. Without answering I showed him the note. Hisashi finely spoke after reading it "he wouldn't leave unless something pushed him to."

Hisashi and I shared a look. "Go look for him. Something pushed him to do it and we're still not fully sure about his mental health." I nod and immediately got changed putting on my scarf and shoes at the door. I made sure I had my keys and phone. Before I go out and start making rounds around neighboring towns. I knew that he had a thing for abandoned buildings so I start searching all of the ones I came by and could find. Finally, after about an hour and a half, I find the building he's in. Slowly climbing in I see him laying down sleeping. I made my way to him and see bandages on his arm.

Small warning 💔💥

Without waking him up I slowly rolled his sleeve up and undo the bandages only to see so many cuts and scars. My eyes widen. 'He's been thru so much, it's unfair. Putting the bandages back on I slowly picked him and. He felt cold really cold and I saw his hand the tips of his fingers were burnt to all hell.

Ending 💔💥

I put my jacket on him and grab his stuff before making my way to U.A. when I got to ua I took him to recovery girls room. "Hey recovery girl, I need you to check Izu" "what's wrong with him?" "He was acting weird yesterday and last night he ask to go on patrol so I let him. He sent a text and left us a note saying that he's going to many go a couple of towns over to some towns to help with villains. When Hisashi and I saw it he sent me to go found him. When I did he was cold and was sleeping. I also found a bunch of cuts and scars on his arm. His fingertips also have 3rd-degree burns."

Recovery girl looks at me in shock as I put Izu down on the bed and explain. She told me to leave the room as she looked over me and I did. Going to the teacher lounge I begin to tell him what was going on.

Izus pov

I woke up only to be blinded by white everything. After my eyes adjust I slowly got up and saw that I was in recovery girls' office. I asked her what happened and she explained to me that dad found me. I looked down realizing that everything was out now.. recovery girl gave me some pain medication and kissed my head. I became very tired very quickly.

Recovery girl told me to go to sleep and I did.

Time skip to when he woke up (note= toshi didn't go to school with his dads he and denki walked to school. He also doesn't know what is going on with Izu and just thinks he's with his dads)

I woke up again and when I sat up I saw papa. When he saw that I was awake he hugged me. We talked for a bit before I asked what time it was. "It's lunchtime right now" I nod. Recovery came over to us and told me that one I need to be careful with my quirk two that I can talk to Hounddog whenever I feel sad and stuff like that and two she reminded me that I wasn't alone and that there are people who care about me. I just nod not really wanting to talk.

I knew that I was being selfish.

Papa brought me to the teacher's lounge and I ate with them. Only eating some peanut butter crackers I laid down and fell asleep.

Dadzawas pov

As I was eating some leftover food I looked over at Izuku and saw that he was asleep. Looking down at his plate I saw that he only ate a couple of peanut butter crackers. He didn't even touch his sandwich or water bottle. I sighed softly worried that were backtracking instead of going forward. Hizashi looked over and almost knew what I was thinking just by my expression alone. I felt a hand on my leg and looked over to see him looking at me with an expression that just said that it was going to be ok.

Only softly nodding we went back to eating. After lunch, we decided to leave Izuku in the teacher's lounge cause we didn't want to wake him, but we do have classes to teach.

Izus pov

I woke up a bit before the end of the day to see that the teacher's lounge was empty. I slowly sat up and grabbed my bag. Sitting on dads chair I waited for school to end just watching movies on my phone.

Time skip when classes are done and people are leaving

I heard the door open to see dad, papa, and toshi. When toshi saw me he hugs me tightly. Slightly shocked I slowly hugged him back just as tight. I saw out of the corner of my eye dad and papa smiling.

"Don't disappear like that ever again, ok" I heard toshi mumble against me. Slowly nodding I buried my face against his neck. Soon I felt myself being picked up and I wrapped my arms and legs around toshi. Papa picked up my bag and we walked to the car toshi still carrying me. When we got there I sat on his lap the whole ride home.

Don't worry dad was safe with his driving.

When we got home toshi carried me to our room and papa placed my bag in the corner of the room. He then left to go start dinner. Toshi laid down on the bed with me on him still. I snuggled against him nuzzling his neck. I then heard him softly say "why did sound leave" "I just felt that Denki was taking you away from me and I didn't know how to deal with it so I left" "bunny I would never leave you never ever" "never ever?" "Never ever" I softly smiles when he said that and I kissed his neck.

I looked up and saw him smiling. We kissed before deciding to watch a movie until dinner is done.

They ate and then watch a movie until they called asleep

Hello, sorry that it took a bit

I hoped you enjoyed

Hope you all are having a great day/night

If not I hope this helped

Bye bye

Word count 1461