Part 8

(His quirks IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.
Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not
Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like
Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might
Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it
Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.
Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear
Animal- can turn into any animal real or imaginary
Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie
Might add more later)

Izukus pov

We're finely back home and toshi and I were laying on each other playing games when I remembered that I haven't gone on patrol for a while (aka since he got here) I texted dad asking if I could go on patrol and he said yes and to be safe. I got up starting to get changed not even caring about going to the bathroom. I felt myself being stared at and I looked in the mirror to see toshi looking at me. I smirked looking at him and he blushed still looking at me.

After fully dressed with my mask on and everything I go to toshi and kiss him. "Where are you going?" He asked "I haven't been on patrol lately so I asked dad if I could go. I'll be back by 2 am" I responded. He nods looking a bit sad and I kissed him once again. After saying bye I left. At the moment it was around 8 pm.

I knew I had around 7 hours to patrol. Climbing onto a building I just start to run on the roofs of buildings not having any real destination.

I heard a scream and becoming worried ran to it. When I got there I saw a girl cornered by a man holding a knife. I heard him tell her to strip and I decided to step in before she could. Jumping down behind him quietly. Putting my finger to my lips to tell the girl to be quiet. She got the message. I went to the man and knocked him out by using his pressure point.

When I had tied him up I looked at the girl and asked her if she was ok after making sure my voice changer was on. "You ok miss?" I ask she nods "my name is Momo Yaoyorozu, I just wanted to say thank you for helping me." I nod as you are welcome. "You should head home it's late after the police get here your parents are probably worried," I told her. She nods. I waited with her before hearing the police. Nodding to her she nods back and I climb on a building running

It was now 1:30 am and I had stopped. 3 break-ins 5 sexual/rape attempts and 3 acts by somewhat known villains. Sighing I was now in my favorite building waiting until it was 1:45 to start to go home. Laying on my back with my feet still off the edge I started to think how lucky I was to have toshi, dad, and papa. I kept thinking about them my mind slowly drifting off to just thinking about toshi. I smiled but it was soon wiped away as I heard a ringing. I looked at my watch and saw that it was time to go home.

I ran and jumped on roofs to get home as quickly as I could. Opening the door softly so as to not wake anyone if anyone was asleep. I went upstairs to see toshi room light on and when I went in I saw that he was asleep. Smiling to myself I changed clothes into just boxers and one of toshis big hoodies that almost went to my knees. I climbed onto toshis lap the movement waking him up. I see him smile at me and pull me down for a hug and a kiss. As we kissed toshis hand slowly made its way around my waist tighter.

My hand went to his hair playing with it. We made out for a bit before having to break cause of stupid breathing. We panted as we looked at each other. Toshi flipped me over and made his way down my neck kissing it.

Hitoshi's pov

I started to kiss Izukus's neck trying to find his sweet spot. I soon heard a small moan from him and smiling I started to attach that spot kissing and sucking on it too. After I made a large mark on his neck marking him as mine we kissed more. After we broke away from the Izuku flipped me making a mark on my neck on my sweet spot too. We sooner just laid on the bed slightly panting Izuku on my chest and I pulled the covers over us. I turned the light off and we both cuddled for a bit, izuku soon fell asleep and I played on my phone for about an hour or two before falling asleep too.

The next morning we both woke up and made our way downstairs. We already knew dad and papa and left so we didn't change me just in black sweatpants and Izuku in boxers and my hoodie. I started coffee while he started breakfast. After we ate we got changed and went to the mall not wanting to stay in the house. Once we made it to the mall we went into different stores looking around. I got a few new shirts and pants while Izuku found a purple hoodie that says 'taken so leave' in white letters. He got it and we went to a cat cafe. Playing with the different cats and drinking the drinks we got.

I get a message from dad asking where we were. I told him at a cafe in the mall and he told me for us to come home. I told Izuku and we made our way back home. Once we got there and went inside we saw all might in his big form smiling. Izuku and I just slightly groaned while looking at each other. We said hi back and made our way up to my room. Putting everything away we went back down knowing our dad will want us to be there.

I wonder what their gonna talk about

Hi I hope you enjoyed reading

I hope you had a good day/night

Bye bye

Word count 1112