Part 23

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth, etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - lets him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Transform - transform hallways the user to transform into any human or animal
Drawback - it gives them a really bad headache and a nosebleed

I believe someone requested this, but I can't find the username so I'm sorry

(Might add more quirks later)

izuku's pov

When I woke up I was feeling a lot better than the night before. Slightly looking to my side I didn't see shinsou so I assumed that he was getting ready or is downstairs. Got out of bed I got changed into my uniform before grabbing my bag and phone. Walking downstairs I see dad, papa, and toshi already there. "Good morning" I slightly mumbled still feeling the side effects. They all said good morning back.

Time skip to school

Toshi and I walk into the classroom and I lay my head down when I sit in my seat. Kacchan looks at me asking if I was ok and when I give him a small thumbs up he started talking to toshi. I made it look like I was sleeping, but really I was awake. I heard dad come in and say that we could do whatever and that he was just going to sleep. I was just listening to everyone around me talking.

Kacchan: so how did you guys meet?
Toshi: well when we were younger we both happened to be hanging out at the same park and bumped into each other. We surprisingly got along very well and hung out a lot soon getting closer to the entrance exams we stopped hanging out for a bit because Kaminari here wanted to train and stuff like that.
Kaminari: my reason is valid

I kept listening to them for a bit more before getting up, some people slightly flinched because they didn't think I was awake. Going to dad I asked him if I could go to the bathroom and he said yes.

I walk to a father's bathroom than the one near the classroom. I walked in and checked to make sure no one was there. After checking and making sure that no one was there I locked the door. I went to the last stall and closed locking the stall door. I sat on the ground against the wall bring my legs up to my chest hugged them and lay my head against them. I brought my hand out in front of me and looked at it. I decided to disable my healing quirk so it won't work until it's enabled again.

I decided to use my element quirk to make some water and I made the water make different shapes. I did that for a bit just messing with the water. Soon I decided to make a fire. The water disappears and the fire appears. As I watched the fire I soon started to have flashbacks of my mother hurting me and abusing me. I didn't realize that I was slowly burning myself. The fire was burning the tips of my fingers. I only came out of it when the fire was giving my 3rd-degree burns. Immediately put out the fire I looked at my fingers and sighed.

I looked at my phone and saw two things on that it was lunch time and two texts from dad, toshi, and Kacchan. Looking at Dad first
Dad- hey where are you? It's lunch and you haven't come back yet.
Dad- I'm guessing that you just want alone time or something like that. Text me if you need anything problem child.

Sighing softly I got mad at myself for making dad worried. I decided to look at toshis next

Toshi- Hey are you ok? Where are you? We don't know where you went so we went to lunch. Text to me soon ok

I stared a bit at his text before going to kacchans

Kacchan- Izu, are you ok? Text me soon ok. I'm worried.

💔💥WARNING SELF-HARM💥💔

I scowled myself for making them worried. I looked down at my fingertips which were burning and hurting badly. I put my phone down before putting my hand in my pocket. Something pricked my finger. Pulling my hand out there was a small bit of blood on my finger. Pulling whatever that it was from my pocket I saw that it was a small blade. I immediately got the urge to cut myself.

Not being able to hold back anymore I rolled my sleeve and brought the blade down to my arm. I pushed down harshly and blood came out almost instantly. I did that until my arm was completely covered in blood. Soon not being able to see my skin I decided to stop. I slowly stood up and unlocked the stall door before walking to the sink. I turned the sink on rinsing the blood off my arm. It stung a tiny bit, but I didn't think about it too much. Once the blood was all gone I saw how badly I had cut. It was deep very deep.

I made bandages, a lot of them. Tightly wrapping my arm with the bandages. Making it thick so no blood seeps through. Once I was done I looked at the time and saw that lunch was almost done. I rolled down my sleeve so it covered my arm now. Making sure that I didn't leave anything behind I unlocked the bathroom door and went back to class. When I got there no one was there. I'm guessing that there still in lunch.

Sitting at my desk I half buried my face in one of my arms. On the other hand, I brought my phone and headphones out. Putting the headphones in and plugging them into my phone I brought up Netflix and started to watch horror movies. I watched the horror movie until—

Hi, soo finely updated... sorry for the long wait.. I really didn't mean for it to be this long.

Welll I hope you enjoyed

I hope you had a good day/night

Bye bye

Word count 1196