Part 30

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 iq making me one of the smartest people on the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super-fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - let's him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Transform - transform hallways the user to transform into any human or animal
Drawback - it gives them a really bad headache and a nosebleed

Candy pop - gives user the ability to create any candy they want and can turn anything into candy. The user can make the candy as big and as little as they want
drawback - makes the user very tired (this is the reason why Izuku has been so tired as this quirk was in the process of making it's been making him tired)
I believe someone requested this, but I can't find the username so I'm sorry

(Might add more quirks later)

Izuku's Pov [it was 4am on Wednesday. the day after what happened last chapter]

when i opened my eyes i first saw that i was laying on something and that that something was actually a someone. sitting up a bit and straddling the person i looked up at their face and saw toshi. softly smiling i admired him for a bit before looking at the time and then back at toshi. i kiss Toshi's forehead and slowly get up and cover him back up. 

i go downstairs quietly and make some coffee. while it was making i grab my school bag and grab the homework binder that we had. i start going ahead and finishing homework that isn't even do yet. after a bit i make a computer with my creations quirk and sign up for UA's online program. really i was only doing this cause i was bored. it was now 6 and i had finished my sophomore year. i look at the stairs hearing footsteps and i see toshi. getting up i start some coffee and i go and give toshi a hug. we just stand there for a bit just enjoying the silence and the warmth both of us are creating.

i heard the coffee machine go off and sadly pull away from the hug. getting the coffee and handing it to toshi he sips it and sits in my seat before he pats his lap. i blush slightly and sit on his lap he hugged me from behind and i went back to study online. as i was doing this toshi was watching cat videos on his phone and had his head laying against my back. about 30 minutes later papa cause down and kisses both of our heads before going to the kitchen and starts to make breakfast. a bit later dad comes down and toshi moves to his seat. we eat and then all of us go to get ready and head to school. once in the classroom dad and papa had a meeting and i was at my desk finishing my senior year of online school. and once finished i put my computer back in my bag. 

i looked up and saw that toshi and Kacchan were talking i get up and turn into a kitten before climbing into Toshi's lap. he started to pet me and i start to purr. and soon fall asleep.

Toshi's Pov

"How is he doing?" bakugou asks i look at him and then back at Bunny. "from what i can tell he isn't doing the greatest.. im honestly trying to help as much as possible but then there is times where i think all he needs in to be alone and then there's others where i just want to wrap him up in a blanket and keep him right next to me the entire time." bakugou nods and we both look at bunny for a second longer before dad comes in and everyone goes back to their seats. dad sees bunny in my lap and nods before he starts homeroom talking about quirks history and stuff like that. with one hand i pet bunny and the other i use to take notes. 

soon homeroom comes to an end and next is English class. i look at bunny and start to nudge him a tiny bit to wake him up. he moves around a bit before fully waking up and he sits up and slowly jumps out of my lap turning back to his human form. he rubs his eyes a bit before going to his seat and pulls a monster out of his bag and takes a couple of gulps form it. i watch him from behind making sure he won't fall over from his seat. papa soon comes in and passes out a quiz some of the class groans, but we soon start the test.

Izuku's Pov

i take a couple of more gulps from my monster feeling a bit more awake and papa hands me a test. i look at it and soon he tells us to start. i pick up my pen and start to fill in the 'easy' questions and soon 20 minutes in i finish. i look up at the clock and see that we have 40  minutes left. i put my test at the top corner of my desk and lay my head on my test hoping to get a nap in before next class. 

time skip to end of class. 

i feel myself being shacked and i slowly open my eyes to see toshis eyes and i slowly sit up.  rubbed my eyes and lift my arms up to toshi not wanting to walk. he picked me up like a toddler and i lay my head on his shoulder. he holds me up and bakugou grabs his and my bag and we all go to our next class which is art. i couldn't understand why i was so tired and soon drift back to sleep only to be woken up by being placed down by toshi telling me that we are at our next class. i pat my cheeks waking myself up a bit. and i start on the task midnight gave us. hoping to stay awake for the rest of the day

time skip end of the day

we are finally done with the day and toshi and i are on the way t the car with our bags on our backs. once we get to the car we get in and dad and papa asks us about our day. after a bit pf short talk papa turned on music and papa and i singed until we got home. once home i decided to make dinner tonight so papa can hang out with dad for a bit without being at work. i made kadsudon, calling everyone to dinner we ate and watched movies. during the movie toshi ended up falling asleep with me leaning against him. dad and papa went to bed and i watched a couple of more movies before playing on my phone not feeling tired.

i looked up at the time and saw that it was 5am so i finally decided to at least get an hour of sleep and i snuggled against toshi soon falling asleep.

heeellllloooo hi

i hoped you enjoyed this part

i hope you have a good day/night

bye bye

word count 1338